Stydia|| After The Hunt.

The room shook and rattled as the sheriff put a protective arm around Lydia's shoulders. Lydia held her throat as it ached. Purely because she just got strangled and then she had to scream to save the love of her life.

The love of her life.

The room finally became still as Lydia caught her breath. Stiles ran towards her and his dad. He hugged them both as their breathing became heavy.

"I'm-im so glad you're back son." The sheriff smiled, hand on his shoulder looking like he'd never want to let go again.

Lydia smiled as she backed away, giving them two some space. Lydia started to walk away and slowly exited the door, looking back one more time and smiling at him.

She didn't ever want to leave him again, ever. Though it's not fair for her to hog Stiles when she's his son. He needs to have time with his father.

Lydia walked out of the school, careful not to make a sound. She decided to send a text to the sheriff.

To: Noah.
>could you tell Stiles I'm meeting the pack and I'll meet him back at the jeep whenever he's ready.

Lydia sighed, she didn't want to leave him again, she missed him already. She stood in the middle of the car park and looked up in the sky as she let out a huge sigh. A single tear formed in her eye as she pictured his face. The face she hasn't seen for 3 months, nor feel, nor hear his voice.

Lydia wanted to slap herself in the face, she was so grateful she got him back. She just wants to be in his arms again.

"Lydia?" Scott asked, running from the woods with Malia, Peter and Theo trailing behind them. Theo had blood around his chin as Malia had a few scratches and dirt here and there. Peter had scratches on his face, though they should be healed soon.

"Scott." Lydia cried, as tears started to form. She didn't want to be a cry baby, but she couldn't help it. She had him back, and she had her best friend.

Scott ran to hug Lydia as he breathed in heavily. "We done it." He repeated in her shoulder as Lydia nodded continuously.

"Yeah, we did. We got him back. We got everyone back." Lydia said, comfortable in Scott's arms.

Stiles and his father emerged from the school. Malia smiled as she walked towards Stiles with a tear on her cheek.

"I missed you." Malia said as she hugged him. Stiles hugged back and smiled as they exchanged welcome backs.

Stiles walked over to all of the pack.

"Well." Stiles said. "Food?"

Lydia laughed as she wrapped an arm around his waist as he kissed her on the head. Stiles' eyes then landed on Theo.

"What's he doing here?" Stiles said, arm protectively holding Lydia's shoulder.

"Liam. He helped getting you back." Scott said, standing in front of Stiles though he never broke his gaze.

"Well, Malia I'll give you a lift." Peter said, breaking the uncomfortable silence.

"Yeah, I'm too tired to eat. We will catch up first thing in the morning." Malia said, hugging everyone and saying her goodnights.

"Good to have you back, Stiles." Theo said, as he said goodbye to Lydia and Scott and walked away.

"Looks like it's just us." Scott said, wrapping an arm around Lydia's other shoulder as they strutted towards the jeep.

Stiles and Noah exchanged another hug, much to their dismay of leaving each other, and muttered words before Stiles hopped in the drivers side of the jeep. Lydia sat in the front as Scott took a seat in the back. It was normally the other way around.

Lydia and Stiles both knew they'll have to talk about it sometime tonight, though that went out Lydia's mind as she drifted off to sleep.

"Scott." Stiles said quickly, as soon as he knew Lydia was asleep.

"Buddy." Scott replied, smirking. Eyes darting towards him and Lydia. Stiles raised one eyebrow as he licked his lips and winked. "DUDE!" Scott nearly shouted. Stiles made a face and shh'ed him as he started to laugh himself.

"You tolled her you loved her."

"I did."

"Homie."

"I know, homie."

"I can't believe this. My best friends are in love. I always saw it coming." Scott smirked, tapping Stiles shoulder from behind.

"I fucking love her, man." Stiles shook his head and laughed, eyes fixated on the road.

"She loves you, too." Scott scuffed. "You don't know how hard she's been looking for you. If it wasn't for her, we wouldn't have remembered you."

Stiles smiled. He smiled because after ten long, long years, she was finally his.

"We will do food tomorrow dude I'm wrecked. Could you drop me to mine?" Scott asked.

"What, your ditching me too?" Stiles frowned, pulling over in front of Scott's house.

"I love you, but I need sleep."

"I love you too, pudding." Stiles grinned, as he tilted his head to one side. Scott kissed his cheek in a girly way and got out of the car, turning back to give him a girly hand wave.

"You're gonna give me a boner, sweet pea." Stiles blew a kiss at Scott and listened to his loud laugh as he walked in his house.

Stiles turned his head to face Lydia. She was sound asleep as her breathing was steady; for the first time in 3 months she's finally resting normally.

Stiles pulled up to his house and leaned towards Lydia.

"Lydia." Stiles shook her gently and she opened her eyes. Slowly; enduring this moment as a tear escaped her eyes.

"Never leave me again."

"I won't."

With that, their lips connected for the second time that night.