The Meeting

Chapter 1: The Meeting

Luna’s POV

I was only 3 years old when Smaug attacked; I was smuggled out of Alflar and taken to Rivendell. Upon arrival my escort, who was my mother’s right hand knight, died from a severe wound after giving me to Lord Elrond. Today is my coming of age ceremony, which I didn’t want but Lord Elrond said I had to. All morning though, Lord Elrond and I have been in the healing rooms, because of my newly emerged Dragon Wings that had kept bleeding from where they came out of my back. By the time of my evening ceremony I was healed enough to be at my coming of age ceremony.

Unknown POV

As I was nearing Rivendell, I began to wonder just what of kind woman Luna had become. Had she become like the she-elves, to gentle to fight. But even if she is, it wouldn’t change anything. My job is still is the same, by now I was at the front gate to Rivendell, where a young elf was waiting. He had long brown hair, like mine but darker. He also had brown eyes as well, but that was probably like all elves in Rivendell. I am not trying to be stereotypical, just so you know. “Who are you?” He asked curiously. “Amaya of the Guardian’s Temple,” I said in elven proudly. “I am Lindir. May I ask why you’re here?” Lindir asked rather suspiciously. “I’m here to see Lady Luna Haru, but you already know that,” I said bluntly. “Right this way,” Lindir said as one of the stable hand elves took my horse to tend to him. “So tell me what does my Lady look like?” I asked curiously. “You don’t know?” Lindir stopped and looked at me in shock. “I haven’t seen her since she was but three years old, and Dragquen can physically and mentally change in a rather small amount of time,” I said flatly. “She has dark and light brown with red mixed into her hair and red blonde streaks, and her eyes are a bluish-silver,” Lindir described as we began to walk again. It didn’t take us long to get to where Lady Luna was residing.