The Ceremony

Hi = Elvish if talking to elves, Draquen if talking to Amaya, or Dwarf if talking to Bifur

** = Thoughts

The Ceremony

Luna's POV

As I walked out of my room heading towards the gardens, where the ceremony would be taking place, I felt a strange aura arrive coming down the corridor. When I turned around I saw Lindir, Elrond and a person with a dark cloak on coming my way. As I waited for them to approach I took notice of the slight grim look on Elrond's face. "Good Evening Lord Elrond and Lindir," I said in a polite tone. Nodding towards the stranger I asked, "Who is this my lord?" Elrond looked at me with a slight smile knowing that I was curious. "We shall take this to my study. The ceremony does not start for another hour". I nodded and followed them further down the corridor.

~Time Skip~

After hearing who she, the stranger, was I know understood why I was hidden and kept inside all my life. As Elrond, Amaya and I walked out of the Study, we headed to my coming of age ceremony.

(A/N: Not sure how to describe it, but think of the ceremony as a dance like festival with food and drink and Gandolf's fireworks!!!! Lol. Kinda like Bilbo's Birthday in the first LOTR movie. But more elvish and pretty.)

As everyone was dancing and having a good time, I sat at a table to the side thinking about what was going to happen next. Amaya told me that I had to leave in a week so she can train me to control the powers, and dragons, that I will receive tonight at midnight. *Though at least she is giving me a week to say goodbye to the twins and Arwen.* 

Amaya's POV

I watched Luna enjoy her ceremony for a while, until she sat down. *I know, it must be upsetting to realize that everyone in your family is gone and that now you have a whole new role to play. I had trained for this my whole existance, she is only but a child in this world. Hopefully with all of the training she'll go through, she will be able to handle all of the responsibilty that comes with the title "Queen of the Dragons". Maybe when the training is over and she has mastered all of her powers, then the real adventure and journey will begin.* I thought, looking away smirking. "Oh this will be so much fun," I muttered to myself.