Chapter One

I quickly grabbed my suit case and big floppy bag from the back seat as I got out of the cab. The reason I had these were that I was going to Colorado to live with my Aunt. My mother and father were going on a vacation on a cruise in the Bahamas for a year. Yeah, I know what your thinking. I'm stinkin' rich, but, I don't like it anymore then you do. I Don't like being rich because I barley get to see my parents. Its rare to even see them for a few seconds. Not even for my birthday! I mean, I'm sixteen and the only birthday they came to was one, when I was seven. Plus my nanny Grace has been fired because she had been taking me to the hospital to visit her Husband. Its not her fault that her husband had breast cancer! I mean I was just starting to bond with her then, BOOM! Fired. I snap back into reality when someone rudely ran to me as I was climbing the steps in front of the airport.

"Hey, watch where your going!" The guy yelled. I stumbled to get my balance and not fall face first into the concrete, but, it was too late. The bags I was holding pulled me down. I snarled as I lifted my face out of the ground. I picked myself up and wiped the dirt off of my big fluffy grey and white jacket. Plus, fixing my curly light brown hair back into a ponytail. I wanted to be dressed for when I actually did enter into South Park.  I also picked up both my bags and brushed off the fact that someone just got pissed at me for him not paying attention for where he was going. I didn't want to be center of attention. Oh, did I mention, I am very shy and I stutter a lot. That's why I don't like to center of attention. People laugh at me because of it.

I then made my way to my line and waited for at least an hour or two. I then got on my plane and it lifted off. I was looking out the window half of the time then fell asleep after awhile. Once the plane landed I woke up at the jerk of the plane. I looked around and people started to stand and get their things. I stood and did the same. Once I got out of the airport I tried to find my Aunts car, but, I didn't find it so I walked out to the bus stop at the entrance of the whole parking lot. I had to walk a while to find it.

Once I got into the neighborhood in which my Aunt was living I was already tired. I had to take a lot of busses to get here because it was such a small town out in the middle of nowhere. I started to walk down the street trying to spot out my Aunts house. I've been there a lot for Christmas and holidays so I knew what it looked like. The whole neighborhood was coated in snow. Good thing I had my favorite jacket. I had a big hood so I had to push it up every five seconds. I checked my phone pushing my hood up for the hundredth time. It was eleven o'clock at night. Damn its late. I then found the house I was looking for and knocked on the door.

I knocked on the door and I heard a guy yelling and then the same guy answered the door. He wore a Brown coat, red gloves, blue and red hat and some blue and black boots, and he was quite tall. He looked sixteen, my age. He looked like he was ready to go somewhere, too.

"Hey, may I help you?" He asked. "What's your name?"

"M-My name i-is C-Carrie, and I'm s-sorry, I m-must have chos-sen the wr-rong house." I said.

" Where are you going?" He asked.

"I-I'm trying to find m-my Aunt's h-house." I replied.

"Oh, did this Aunt happened to have the last name of Marsh?" He asked. I slowly nodded, how did he know my Aunts last name? It was also mine since it was my dads step-sister.

"Well, I think you are at the right house." He replied with a smirk before yelling into the house. "Mom! My cousin is here!" I didn't even know I had a cousin. Great. I heard my Aunts voice yell back. " Let her in! And show her, her room!" And he did as he was told.

"So, your name is Carrie? Carrie Marsh?" He asked as I followed him to my room.

"You g-got it." I said lightning up.

"Oh well, my names Nathan, Nathan Marsh. Are you coming to school tomorrow? Because you could hang with me and my friends if you wanted." He suggested.

"I guess, and s-sure."

"Ok, then its settled, Me and my friends are showing you around the school. I have to go to the store for some milk and bread if you want to come with? Oh, and sorry for not picking you up, I lost track of time..." He apologized As we stopped in front of my door and he turned around.

"No thanks I-I'm too tired.. I'll go to sleep once I-I get e-everything tog-gether, and, i-its fine. I got here, d-didn't I?" I said.

"Yeah. Oh, and we got you some binders and supplies for school. Just in case you didn't bring any yourself. There in your room, on the bed." He said.

"G-Good, bec-cause I forgot t-to bring some. Thanks."

"Welcome."

"G-G'night."

"Night." Then we parted ways. I went into my room and sighed as I put my bags on the bed next to a plastic bag. I looked in it and, sure enough, it was my school supplies. What a great time I'm going to have unpacking everything and getting together my stuff for school. I sighed again and began to unpack.

___________________________________________________________________________________

 Hey guys, Hope you liked it!!!!!!! If you don't know me or any of my other books, please read them. You'll love them! 'Especially if you like Creepypasta!' You'll understand in the next chapter. THANKS FOR READING!!!!!!!