His kitten. *~ (original)

I had always fantasized about being a submissive person to a strong willed man. But every man I came across, just couldn't do it. Until him... his name was Eric Carlisi.

I had just came to Chicago, Illinois to take care of my grandfather. I was born down in Tennessee. Eric was a different kind of person, walking like a dangerous lion or tiger ready to pounce on a prey.

"Just remember, stay out of trouble." My grandfather said as I helped him to his room. "I don't get into trouble papa." I'd say kissing his head as I set him on his bed. He gave me a look before sighing. "Don't make the Carlisi's mad, stay away from them."

The carlisi family was a part of the Chicago mafia family. Eric's father Jackie Carlisi was well known as a crime boss, and was preparing Eric to take his place. But everyone in Chicago knew the family and dared not make them mad or cross their list. I definitely wasn't going to become a part of that list.

--

I sigh standing in line at the coffee shop, awaiting to order the cuppachino with double espresso. I heard the doorbell on the door ring, and turned to look. Standing in the door was a 6'2 God of a man in an expensive Armani suit. His hair was slicked back, and his eyes the most beautiful shade of chocolate diamonds I'd ever seen.

The barista held up a cup, as he grinned coldly and took it. "Thank you." He'd say with a snarl making the poor girl look scared.

I wasn't sure what possessed me to do it. "Hey, you could at least be nice when you say thank you." I wasn't intimidated by him, and I couldn't stand hateful people. He turned and looked at me coldly as if sizing me up. "Excuse me?" He'd say, watching me. "You heard me, jerkface. Now tell her thank you and mean it." I couldn't stand bad manners and I hadn't had my coffee yet so I didn't care that he could snap me in half.

He glanced around, before he walked to me. I stood to his shoulder, and was probably not a threat to him. But defending this girl, it felt like I should. "And why should I?" He snarled. I was getting mad, and my knee found its way into his groin. Everyone gasped as he collapsed to his knees. "You little..." he grunted holding his groin. "I said say thank you and mean it." I growled colder than he sounded. He looked at me, and before he could do as told. Two men in black suits rushed in to his side. One grabbed my arm and the other helped him to his feet.

"Let her go..." he growled and turned to leave. "But boss, she assaulted..." "I said let her go." Was all I heard as the doorbell rang and he left. The one that held my arm released me, and followed him out.

The barista walked to me, and looked terrified. "Why'd you go up against him? He could have your whole family killed." I shrugged, not particularly caring. "I don't like bullies." The barista gave me my coffee free, and I left.

I was sitting at a table outside of an Italian restaurant, eating lunch with my grandfather. I noticed a black limo pull up and the same man from earlier got out. "You got balls of steel to come here." I said as my grandfather hissed at me to shush. "What's wrong Eric?" I looked confused as my grandfather greeted the bully. "She yours?" Was all he said as my grandfather looked to me irritatedly. "What'd she do?" He asked as Eric sighed. "She owes money for the Armani suit she ruined when she kneed me in the groin."

My grandfather almost glared at me. As Eric offered his hand. "I have work for you little girl." He snarled, as my grandfather tried to protest and take my place. "You know the code, she pays the price not you." Eric looked impatient until I gave in and got into the limo with him.

--

I sat quietly as he sat beside me. He looked more relaxed beside me than he did getting his coffee. "I don't get it..." he turned and I kept silenced. "My name is Eric Carlisi. And you my dear are gonna pay for that suit you ruined with coffee." He snarled touching my face. "What I don't get is how someone so tiny can be so aggressive." He snarled, and I felt a slight ache in my abdomen.