Chapter 6

Hey guys! I hope yall are excited!

~MATURE content ahead... slight~ Its nothing too bad, but were getting there! ;D So this is my first time writing sexy-sexy stuff, so please don't laugh too hard... It might be horrible, but I'm hoping not too horrible...

Please vote, comment, and follow!

I'm sorry for any editing and grammar mistakes!

Enjoy!

-&-

Chapter 6

       My heart jumped at his words, at his promise. I stared with wide eyes at his retreating back as the door shut behind him. He... He's never threatened me like that before. Not even when I broke into his locked drawer at his desk and spilt my Kool-Aid all over the papers in there!

       Apparently, that had been ridiculously important and I ruined them. I was grounded for weeks, but he never threated to spank me that hard. My heart sped in my chest as I watched his shadow under the door walk away.

       There was no fucking way I was going to sit here and let him demean me like that! I was so done with his bull shit! And it did not matter that that one simple statement sent an ache straight to the part of me that seemed to love his voice.

       Fuck him!

       I slammed my textbook shut and jumped out of the bed. He could kiss my ass for all I cared! And he sure as hell wasn't going to keep me here if he was going to be like that. All domineering, and mean, and freaking sexy as fuck.

       Ugh! I hated him.

       I shucked my shorts off, pulled on a pair of jeans, and changed my t-shirt before slipping on some sneakers. There was a school carnival going on all week, and I usually wouldn't go- but I wasn't going to be stuck here in this hell-hole with him any longer. I pulled a jacket on over my shirt before grabbing my purse off the floor.

       Fucking domineering, demeaning, sexy, muscly, douche-bag!

       I tried to be quiet as I crept down the stairs, but I knew he could hear almost anything with those stupid ears of his. Hopefully, he would just think I was going to the kitchen for the dinner I didn't bother eating- or something like that. I snatched his keys off the entrance table and hurried quietly out the front door.

       He didn't stop me as I hopped into his sleek black car and peeled out of the driveway, but I knew there was no way he didn't hear that. Gillinacus and his brothers were fast- all vampires were, and I had a sick feeling that if he truly wanted to, he could out run the car with ease.

       But he didn't, and I pulled off the highway and into the school's parking lot twenty minutes later. I slammed the door behind me before pressing the lock on the key fab-thingy.

       I honestly didn't know how long I planned to be there, or where I would go afterwards- but I sure as hell wasn't going back to that fucking house with that fucking prick. No matter how much my body liked how hot and bothered he made it.

       It was dark out, but the carnival was in full swing and there were students and parents packed into the track field. There was everything a regular carnival could possibly have- a carousal, fun little games, photo booths, food booths, everything.

       I sighed as I paid for a blue cotton candy and took a tiny bite. I never really did like the sugar-filled cloud like floof, but this night was supposed to be one giant 'fuck you' to Gillinacus and he never let me eat a lot of sugary sweets as a kid.