Chapter 11

Hey guys, 

So I wouldn't necessarily consider this a mature chapter, but you know...

Sorry for any grammar and editing mistakes!- I didn't go over it that well...

Please comment, vote, and follow!

Enjoy!

-&-

Chapter 11

       "What the hell happened to you Friday?" Maddie demanded as soon as I met up with her after the last class of the day. I had to eat lunch in the library to catch up on some homework and we didn't really have any classes together throughout the day. This was the first time I was actually able to talk to her. I let out a heavy sigh as I closed my locker door and turned towards the back entrance of the school.

       "Seriously, Rini." She pulled on my arm until I turned to look at her worried eyes. "Luke Meyers and his date found Colton passed out in front of the gym, and no one could find you..." I frowned and gently tugged my arm out of her grasp before edging her slowly towards the side of the hall. I hadn't been oblivious to the stares and soft whispers I'd been getting all day, but I tried to ignore them. I didn't need that added onto the guilt already eating away at me.

       "I didn't actually have permission to go to Prom." I started slowly as I subconsciously scanned the crowd of people for one specific blonde quarterback. I wasn't going to put him in harm's way anymore, but he deserved and apology for Friday night. I had seen him a couple of times throughout the day, but I had chickened out last minute and ran in the opposite direction. But not now. I needed to talk to him before Gillinacus picked me up.

       I let out an internal sigh. Not only had I received a very painful spanking session, but I also lost car privileges for the fore-seeable future and I wasn't allowed to go 'galivanting off' without the fuck-head anymore either. I was grounded, and I had to admit, it was an odd feeling. I wasn't using to being punished, and now I had been scolded, spanked, and grounded all within two weeks...

       "And when that brother-we-don't-talk-about found out, he came and got me at the dance."

       Maddie's eyes widened and her face grew pale as she gripped tightly onto my arm. "Did he knock Colton out?! Oh my god, Rini! Your brother is insane-"

       "No! No, Madds'. Gillin didn't touch Colton." Which was true- technically... "Colton was fine when we left. I have no idea why he passed out." Ugh, I felt bad for lying. I really did, but that was the only way I could crawl out of this situation without having Gillin using his freaking mind manipulation thingy.

       I was saved from having to answer that bewildered look on her face as a familiar bob of blonde hair walked into the hall. "I'll catch you later, Madds'." I patted her arm before taking off through the thinning crowd, she stood gaping after me. "Colton! Hey Colton!" His handsome head shot around, and a rather adorable confused frown pulled at his lips.

       "Oh, hey Arinia..." His voice was soft as I pulled to a stop in front of him, a sheepish smile pulling at my lip. The lost look in his bright eyes only made me feel ten times worse.

       "Hey Golden Boy, listen about prom-"

       "Um yeah, w-what exactly happened?" His voice rang with genuine confusion as his hand reached up and ran through his soft-looking blonde locks.

       "You don't remember?" I blinked up at him as he scratched the back of his neck, and shot me a small smile. He shrugged his large shoulders and glanced away.