Chapter 2:What to do with Little Peter Parker

Steve let out a breath that he didn't know he was holding, once he saw Stark and the little blue and red rapped bundle safely out of the building, Tony seemed to be slowly walking towards them avoiding anyone who came close to them. Confused at this Steve went over to check this out for himself.

"Hey Tony!" Steve shouted, jogging closer to him. Tony noticed Steve's advance towards him and trys to dodge him.

"Stay away!" Tony said with his free hand out to ward Steve off. Steve was a little hurt at this. Tony noticed this and tried to explain his reason.

"Steve we just came out of a very radioactive area, it may be dangerous for you to be this close to us at the moment. I'm going to see Banner to make sure this little guy is alright." Tony said as he backed away and started walking towards where Banner had set up to help the injured. Steve nodded at this in understanding.

"That's a good idea. I'll come with you. At a safe distance of course." Steve said the last part when Tony seemed to give him the stink-eye. Tony nodded at this begrudgingly, knowing that even if he argued with him it won't help.

"Fine, but keep your distance until I get the okay from Banner." Tony told him, only a few steps away from Banner's temporary medical care station he made.

"Bruce."

"Tony."

"Can you help me out with this?" Tony asked holding up the still whimpering infant. Banner looked at the child closely before gently taking him out of Tony's arms, unknowingly rocking him gently to comfort the traumatized child as he checked him for injuries. Both Steve and Tony were staring in shock as they looked at this softer side of the one who can turn into an angry green monster, coddling the child that was rescued. All of the sudden Bruce started to laugh as he looked closer at the child's face.

"What's so funny?" Both Steve and Tony asked at the same time. Bruce was now lightly laughing as he put his finger out to the child's reaching hands, letting the child use it for a Binky. Bruce looked up at Tony, a sparkle in his eye that most of the Avengers have rarely, if ever, seen in his eyes.

"Hey Tony. Have you been partying hard again?" Bruce asked still laughing a bit. Tony was confused at this question.

"What are you talking about?" Tony asked Bruce, confusion in his voice and on his face since he had removed the Iron Man's helmet from his head .

"I'm asking because it looks like you banged someone up with your kid. Take a look for yourself, don't worry, the radiation seems to be having no effects on him." Bruce said, making sure that the child's blue and red blanket didn't cover his face completely so that Tony and Steve can see him.

Both Steve's and Tony's eyes widened at how much the baby looked like a younger cuter version of Tony.

"What the-?"

"It appears that the boy has a strange resemblance to you Tony." Bruce teased, knowing that the child wasn't Tony's, but was still enjoying teasing the billionaire.

"That's not funny Bruce." Tony grumbled looking at the baby's big( Look up for details on Peter Parker's features, the only difference is that instead of his hair lying down it's sticking up like Tony's only bigger and fluffier. ;3) brown eyes that seemed to take up most of its face as it stared up at him and Steve, still sucking on Bruce's finger, the baby's light brown hair all wild and spiky as he reached out his left hand to both Steve and Tony.

"He's a real cutey isn't he Tony?" Steve said with a slight chuckle, a dreamy smile on his face as he brought his left hand to the boys. The child gripped at Steve's finger tightly, and pulled it towards his head, making it moves back in forth as if to ask Captain America to rub his head, which the super-soldier complied to the child's silent request, the child gurgled happily as this was happening, closing his eyes to enjoy the bliss of attention raining down on him. Tony laughed at this.