15: Meetings

Chapter 15 : Meetings

*** Sanyukta's POV ***

As soon as I reached Vardhan Sir's cabin I try to brush away his thoughts.

Vardhan Sir, the most intelligent person I have ever met... my mentor whom I kinda fancy. He believes in knowledge and passion rather than grades though he has chosen the top 5 of college who are Tanya, Vishad, Kritika, Joy and me... the most famous group of the college... and they are among the few people whom I know and trust in this country ... but now we are 6 in the group after Randhir's entry... Vardhan Sir has chosen us but its only to increase the passion in what we do.

And suddenly a realisation and a little panic struck me.. I was late today instead of the warnings... what will he do to me?? what if sir is going to bash me for coming late?? Am I going to get some detention? Extra work? Thinking about all this I was standing outside his cabin... about what more worse can happen after him joining the same college today.

While I was thinking my trance was broken by sir's voice from the cabin.

Vardhan Sir (Vd) : You won't get to know why you are here until you come and talk to me or ask me.
(He rolled his eyes)

I hesitantly went inside the cabin and quickly chipped a sorry for coming late. Vardhan Sir gave me a sarcastic look and then said "I have not called you to waste my time on what's already happened.. so you might have met Randhir by now.. am I right?"

S : Ye-Yes Sir

Vd : Good.. so you have to take care of him.. I mean his well being.. till he doesn't gets fully settled by the environment so he will assist you in whatever preparations you are doing and nobody else from the group.. and also he should be part of the performance also. Am I clear?

S : Yes!

Vd : Okay! So tell me how is the project of the yeam going?

S : Great sir!

Vd : Perfect! You have to later on guide him about that also so that he can assist you guys in all the later things also. I hope everything is clear to you now?

S : Yes sir... I will tell the team members to tell him the brief of what we are doing so he can give in his inputs also for the later stages.

Vd : Miss Sanyukta!! I just now said I want you to do all this you are the leader and that is because you are better than them in everything I hope that makes you understand what all duty you have and I hope you will do your work properly.

S : Yes sir.

Vd : Okay! So leave now!

◇◇◇ Walking in the corridor Sanyukta was thinking ◇◇◇

Perfectly great now he is going to assist me everywhere.... so now more of him.. no matter how much far we go at the end we come sticking around to each other. Already he hates me and I perfectly know he is going to boss me around show me attitude even after I have to make him understand ... Amazing!!

And suddenly she hit onto someone.

"Oucch!" Sanyukta yelled.

Person : What the..! Oh.. ohh! Look who's here Sanyukta "the topper" ha! Long time no see.. where have you been all this time ha??

Sanyukta rolled ger eyes and thought "Oh god! Not again one more fool! Why my life is filled with such people " then to the person with a fake smile "Where I was is none of your business Rajveer "Basketball Team's Captain" ... good that your filthy eyes weren't on me!"

Rajveer : Oh! So much attitude ha! I like it. (Grabs Sanyukta's wrist) I have been asking from you for such a long time for a date.. at least now say a yes.. we can make the hottest couple baby!"

S (jerks away his hand) : Stay away from me.. and don't dare to touch me again.. and a No means a No don't waste your time on me.. I am not among those girls who drool over you and can do any thing for you whom you use for your bloody pleasure so better buzz off!
Saying this she walked passed him and heard him saying "One day you will come back running to me baby girl" to which she snapped and said "Not even in your dreams."

All this was seen and heard by someone and his blood was boiling like hell. The person was none other than Randhir.

◇◇◇ After half an hour in canteen ◇◇◇

S : Tanya message everyone that within 15 minutes be in the meeting room for the programmes discussion. Okay?

T : Yes! Doing Mam.

S : Huh!! Such a drama queen you are!

◇◇◇ 15 mins later in meeting room ◇◇◇

All were present in the room with Randhir and Sanyukta was giving instructions.

S : So guys our performance is going to be a different little bit this time. Like always it won't be only singing it would also include dance.

All (confused) : What???

S : Umm.... yeah! As we are 6 now so Tanya is a good dancer and so is Randhir so they both would dance and rest of us will sing!

Kritika : How do you know Randhir is a good dancer??

Sanyukta got nervous and Randhir glared her from the corner.

S (gulped nervously) : Uhh.. I.. I just guessed.. Am I right about it Randhir??

Randhir : Hmm.. I can dance.
(Still glaring)

Joy : Cool.. so what type of dance?

Tanya : Couple!

S : Cool!! So all clear and okay?

All nodded!

S : We will meet in practice room in 5 mins.

All went out leaving Sanyukta and Randhir in the room. Sanyukta was about to go out when Randhir grabbed her wrist and pinned her to the nearest wall and said with gritted teeths "Don't behave in front of others like you know me.. stay away from me.. and don't try to bring our past out here.. get this straight." Saying this he left the room leaving Sanyukta in a vulnerable condition.