40: "MY SANYUKTA"

Chapter 40 : "MY SANYUKTA"

Vardhan sir with the Principal along with the cops came inside the practice room.

Vd : Randhir you are being arrested.

All gasped in horror and look towards Vardhan Sir then Randhir. Randhir didn't have a pinch of shock as an expression on his face. Rather it seems that he was amused to hear that. Sanyukta looked at his facial expression and got more confused that why he wasn't astonished and knew that he had been upto something.

Randhir (Smirking) : Didn't thought you would find it out this soon.. espespecially when I made sure I haven't left any clues.

Vardhan Sir : So you know why are you being arrested then and to answer your question you by mistake left one of your paper there which contained your name. Now let's go to the principal's cabin and talk there then.

They were about to leave when Sanyukta stopped them.

S : Sir... please would you mind telling us why he is being arrested?

R : That's none of your concern Sanyukta. Stay away from this.

S : I haven't asked you so would you please shut up! Sir please tell me.

R : Sanyukta I am telling you don't get involved in my matters.

S : I will. I want to know.

R : Will you please....

Vd : Shut up you two... and Randhir I think she has all the right to know all this... as you did all this for her.. am I right or am I right??

R : There's nothing as such... and Sanyukta stay out I am warning you.

S : Sir tell me.

R : Sanyukta!!!

Vd : He is the one who had beaten Rajveer and that's the reason he is going to be arrested for doing violence in college and beating someone to death.

All gasped and were dumbstruck hearing that as everyone knew the terms between them weren't that good and thinking of Randhir doing all this and fighting for Sanyukta... well that was quite hard to digest!

Sanyukta (in mind) : All the time I was thinking who it could be and the person was Randhir. I don't believe this! Though I doubted him but now this is hard to digest cause I know he hates me then why did he had to do it?

Vd : As now everyone here knows Randhir what you did let's discuss few things here only.

R (angrily) : You didn't need to say it over here and specially to her.

Vd : She had to know it sooner or later cause she was involved indirectly in this. Now would you start speaking why the hell did you this??

R : Why you couldn't find out that???

Vd : Stop acting smart and tell me.

R : Well.. Rajveer's behaviour was intolerable towards the girls and that need to be treated because girls deserve respect and even I have a sister if someone would behave in such a fashion towards her I would have done the same to him. So Rajveer deserved it and he got it.

Vd : So you mean Sanyukta is your sister?

R & S : What??? NOOO!!

Randhir and Sanyukta looked at each other and before the things could get more awkward. Sanyukta said "Uhhh.. sorry.. You guys continue."

R : Yeah.. she ain't my sister.. (in mind : Obviously how can she be my sister damned.) And.. ya.. where did she come from I said the way Rajveer behaved with girls which mean other girls also and not just her.

Vd : Well point taken but why while beating him you said.. wait let me quote "MY SANYUKTA". How would you justify that???

Randhir was quiet for a moment as he didn't know what to reply on this cause according to him he wasn't going to be caught and Sanyukta was just looking at him intently to know his answers and his feelings.

R : I didn't say anything as such. He might have misheard that. I never took her name I didn't even know her till then. I mean ya.. I met her in the meeting but I didn't know the name.

Tanya : Yes sir.. he didn't know her.. because she just asked his name and he taunted her and left. They didn't know about each other.

Kritika : Yes sir I agree to this.

All others nodded in agreement.

Vd : Interesting.. very interesting.

R : Hmm... so you know the truth now. I only did the thing that was right.

Joy : Well sir whatever he did but we should look on the brighter side. Rajveer has made his move towards self improvement and would change himself for good.

Vishad : Yes sir. They are right. Though his move was aggressive but all he did was in a good motive.

Vd : Sanyukta you have anything to say??

S : I don't know sir. I don't want to say anything.

Vd : Interesting.. very interesting. Few days and the team spirit I see here is too great. Good... its good. So Randhir I must say you are lucky enough to get such friends and I also support there thoughts and so does Rajveer. He had already told me to not take any steps against the person who has did this to him because that made him change. So you are not going to get arrested.

Vishad : So why did you bring all these cops and all??

Vd : Well they ain't real one. Just actors and it was all done to bring out the truth. Now leave the class enough of practice today. Continue it later on.

All nodded and headed to leave. Only Sanyukta and Randhir were left in the class facing wach other. He was about to leave when.

S : Why did you do all this??

R : I have already answered this question to Vardhan sir. Didn't you hear?? Or have you turned deaf! Well.. I don't have time for your nonsense. I have work to do which I can't miss because of you.

Sanyukta held Randhir's wrist and pinned him to the wall catching Randhir off guard.

S (angrily) : Don't walk out on me like this when I am talking to you. And your answers to Vardhan sir.. well I don't believe any because you and I both know you know me better rather than just my name. So BETTER SPEAK UP.

Randhir changed there positions putting Sanyukta against the wall.

R : Yes... I know you very much better than just your name so I don't feel like giving answers to a person like you.

S : Yeah right... the reason you said "MY SANYUKTA"

R : Haha.. do you think I would do that. Get your feet on the floor Sanyukta I will never say that. (Pressing her shoulders) I had forgotten you 2 years back and you mean nothing to him. Remember that. You are that past who left me for her own selfish reasons and now I don't want any of that back.

Saying this Randhir walked out of the class leaving Sanyukta behind.