Chapter 8: Felix?!...

Jacks point of view.

I need to figure out where Felix is... his father said that he should be at his home already, I don't know where he could be...

Could he be... hurt...

I'm not going to find Felix alone.
I called the local police station and told them that there is a missing person case and they gladly helped in on the search.
I called Mark and he willingly helped me on the hunt for Felix.
Next I called Wade, He debated for a sec and made an excuse that he was busy but ended up coming to his senses and decided to help us search for Felix.
I called Bob next and as soon as I told him Felix was missing he cut me off and said "I'll be right over." And hung up.

I didn't know who else I could call... oh yeah!!

Marzia should know where he is...

I called Marzia in hope that she knew where Felix would be but she had no clue other than when he was texting her earlier today.

I need to find him! Where could he be...

Felixs point of view.

"Where am I?" I whispered.
I am clearly in a small space and it is very dark, I look around me but my head aches and my leg hurts... I think it's bleeding. I see a small gap in the wall and I look through.
I'm moving?
I can see a road moving under me, I must be in a car...
Was it the car that was coming towards me?
I can't really remember.
"Where am I?" I whispered.

I started to panic because I don't know where I am or where I'm going or who is driving or why I'm here.
Have I been kidnapped?...

I started panicking even more because I've realised that I'm probably going to get murdered from the maniac who kidnapped me.
I started to bang on the wall which I assumed was in the back of the car and I started yelling out for help.

The car stopped and I heard footsteps close to me outside of the car, I probably shouldn't of let my kidnapper know that I was trying to escape.
I then hear a shaky voice.
"hE's AwAkE."
I hear another voice that is much deeper and calm.
"Leave him alone..."
"bUt DaRk, He'S tRyInG tO eScApE!"
"I said... Leave. Him. Alone!"
"He won't escape us..."

I heard footsteps again but they were moving away, I then heard a car door close and the starting of an engine.
Whoever they were, they were not planning on letting me leave any time soon.

I remembered something...

My phone!!

I can call for help, I can call the police and tell them to track my phone to find me and get me out of here.
I can call Marzia and tell her that I've been kidnapped and that I love her so much and I'm sorry if I don't make it out of this situation alive...
I can call Mark and apologise...

I grab my phone out of my pocket and see that it's only on 10% battery and I'll have to make this quick.

First I call the police and tell them that I've been kidnapped and I don't know where I am and I need urgent help and to track my location off of my phone and save me from my attackers.
I next call my sweet, beloved Marzia who doesn't deserve to hear this news because it would break her heart and make her worried sick, but I do anyway just in case...

Just in case I... don't live to see another day,
Just in case I die a horrible death, tortured until I can't take it anymore.

I now call Mark, I tell him that I'm sorry for earlier and I've been kidnapped and may not make it...

I have an uneasy feeling inside of me, a strangely calm feeling...
A feeling that makes me accept the idea of dying...
Would it be so bad to let go of all the pain inside of me, to be free of sadness and bullying...
No.
I refuse to think of this!
I will NOT die!!
I will fight for my life... for my family, my friends and Marzia...

I love Marzia more than anything and I will not hurt her... ever.
I will survive so I can see Marzias smile every day and be happy with her, make her happy. I love her so much.

My phone is about to die and I hear the two same voices start talking again.

"wHaT aRe We GoInG tO dO tO hIm AnYwAy?"
"We are going to teach him a lesson."
"nO oNe ShOuLd EvEr GeT aWaY wItH hUrTiNg ThEm..."
"That's right Anti, No one will."

Who is 'them' and how did I hurt them?!
What are they going to do to me?!
Who even are they?!
Will I survive?!
Will I ever see Marzia again?!

~ A/N
- Hi guys, sorry for not uploading in literally 84 years and I'm really sorry for those who wanted me to write another chapter sooner...
I kinda was running out of ideas but I brought in a new one ;)

Sorry for anyone who doesn't like the new idea of Felix getting kidnapped... I wanted to spice things up a bit.

Again, I'm really sorry for not posting this sooner :(