byakuya x baby! daughter! Reader: her eyes

Idea by Caitlin-chan

warning: this is going to be a little sad and byakuya's late wife is going to die after giving birth to the reader and I control your hair colour and eye colour sorry.

Byakuya's p.o.v:
It's been 2 hours now and all I hear is screaming then it stops " mr kuchiki you can come in now " the nurse said I nodded and walked in , there she was my Beautiful wife and our baby girl in her arms I sat down on the chair next to the bed " can I? " I ask holding my arms out she nodded and handed me her " what's her name going be? " she asked " (y/n) kuchiki " I said without thinking " that's a beautiful name for her " she said as she laying back down , I look down at (y/n) she has my black hair and her mothers velvet eyes as I looked up at my wife she was slowly closing her eyes I knew she was dying and there's that I can't do about it but cry.

6 years later

Byakuya's p.o.v:
As I woke up wide eyed then I Felt something move I look down to see it was (y/n) she must of sneaked in my room and bed without me knowing then she opened her eyes , her velvet eyes and it reminds me of her

My wife , my beautiful wife I miss you and I love you.

De end

( ok guys I hope you enjoy this one shot I know it sad but it was first thing to mind anyway I will see you all later , bye 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻 )