kenpachi zaraki x daughter!reader: the Unexpected pickup.

( hiya guys Kali here with a another one shot and you like 7 in this so I hope you enjoy )
Idea by @Azureman136

You're p.o.v:
I was at orihimes place just hanging out with her because my dad was to busy with work ( jazz making him sound like toshiro🤣🤣🤣 ) and orihime had to pick me up for school which was nice of her " so (y/n), what you want to now? " she asked " do you have any Computer games? " I asked " I do, what do you want to play? " she asked " do you have ( insert fav computer game here )? " I asked " I think I have that game let me check " she said as she walks into her room and then there was a knock on the door, orihime walks up to the door and opens it, to see my dad, kenpachi zaraki " um, can I help you Captain Zaraki? " she said scared " dad! " I shout as I ran up to him " this is you're dad (y/n)? " she asked " yep " I said smiling " thanks for picking her up from school " dad said " n-no problem " she said still scared to death " now what do you said you her, (y/n)? " he asked " thank you for looking me orihime! " I shout as me and dad start walking home.

( hey guys kali here sorry this is so short and sorry for the long wait I been really busy with school, anyways guys I hope you enjoy and I will see you all later , bye 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻 )