ulquiorra x Kid! Son! Reader: chocolate cake.

( hiya guys kali here with a another one shot for you guys I hope you enjoy this btw you're 5 in this )

Ulquiorra's p.o.v:
" (y/n)!!! " I shout for my son " (y/n) , time for bed!!! " I shout again then I sighed I knew that (y/n) hates going to bed " I don't want to go too bed , I want to play!!! " he shouted " but I have chocolate cake!!! " I shout " oh boy , chocolate cake coming!!! " he shouted back then I hear rushing footsteps coming down the hall then I hear the door open with a slam to see my son (y/n) as his short black/(h/c) hair ( yes , you can pick you're hair colour ) and green/(e/c) eyes ( and eye colour , too ) he looks a lot like me/his mother but anyways " where's the chocolate cake , dad " he said excitedly about the ' chocolate cake ' " get ready for bed then I tell you , ok? " I said/asked he nodded excitedly than I walk out of his room to let he change in his pjs.

Time skip

(Y/n)'s p.o.v:
I get in my favourite pj

( yes , that you're pjs ) " dad!!! , I'm ready!!! " I shouted for my dad " ok coming!!! " he'd shout as he'd comes in my room " did you blush you're teeth? " he asked " yes , I did "  I said excited about the cake " clean you're room? " he asked I...

" dad!!! , I'm ready!!! " I shouted for my dad " ok coming!!! " he'd shout as he'd comes in my room " did you blush you're teeth? " he asked " yes , I did " I said excited about the cake " clean you're room? " he asked I nodded " good , now go to bed " he added " but what about the chocolate cake? " I asked " you get it in morning , ok? " he said/asked I nodded " ok , well good night , dad " I said as get in to bed , dad puts the covers over me and kiss my forehead say ' good night ' than go's to the light-switch that was next the the door and turn off the lights as he shutting the door as he'd walking out of my room " dad? " I asked " yes , (y/n) " he said " I love you " I said as I about to close my eyes I hear this " I love you too " he said and I swear I saw a little in he'd face as I close my eyes to go to dream land.

Extra ending

Time skip the morning

(Y/n)'s p.o.v:
I wake up than I walked to the kitchen I opened the door to see uncle grimmjow eating my chocolate cake " uncle grimmjow that my cake!!! " I shouted he turn around " morning kiddo " he said with chocolate cake in his mouth.

De end

( OK guys that the end of that one shot I hope you guys enjoy and I will you see all later , bye 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻 )