paw patrol and the cave pup: episode one.

Paw patrol

Paw patrol
We'll Be there on the double
Whenever there is a problem
'round Adventure Bay
Ryder and his team of pups
Will come save the day
Marshall, Rubble, Chase, Rocky, Zuma, Skye
Yeah!! They're on the way
Paw patrol
Paw patrol
Whenever you're in trouble
Paw patrol
We'll be there on the double
No job's too big
No pup's too small
Paw patrol, we're on a roll
So here we go
Paw patrol
Whoa-oh-oh-oh
Paw patrol
*barks*

(Fade to black then back on)
paw patrol and the cave pup part one.

It was a normal day for the paw patrol just saved Chickaletta and the Adventure Bay's mayor when Captain Turbot called for discovering a prehistoric pup frozen in ice. And the ice was cracking, in a few minutes the ancient pup would be free, and to hurry over quickly.

Ryder and the pups quickly got to Captain Turbot when ice exploded freeing the confused little pup. Marshall came to check the vitals on the cave pup which growled at the pup pack.

"Woah, a Tumat pup! The pup has probably been in the ice for thousands of years and probably confused by the pup pack. Be careful, Marshall." Ryder said.

"She is just fine, most likely cold, but other than that she is a-ok!." Marshall said.

"You! Boy looks like owner, must protect Boy!" the cave pup said getting closer to Ryder and

Shoved Marshall out of the path to Ryder but Chase came in front of Ryder and growled at the cave pup.

"You alpha male round here, pup?" the cave pup asked Chase.

"Uh, no?" Chase said.

"No! Not good! Must say things to alpha! Only to alpha! You! Boy, that looks like owner, where's alpha male?" the prehistoric pup asked.

"I don't know. I'm in charge of these pups." Ryder said.

"Ah! I found you! Boy is like owner! Do you want progress check boy owner?" she asked now more relaxed.

"I'm Ryder, what progress check?" Ryder asked.

"Progress Check! Like me, old, and others! Does not boy Rider want to know?" she asked.

"Yes," Ryder said.

"Me is Terra, old as 300 sunrises. As boy Rider's pet, you give me orders and me do it quick-like. Is good for you?" Terra said.

"Well, Terra, I don't know how to put it lightly, I'm not your owner, and it has been over a thousand years they are most likely dead," Ryder said.

"What! Boy Rider must have lied! No other reasons! No me would not believe boy Rider! Bring proof before me believe boy Rider! Other than proof me does not move from spot!" Terra said.

"Paw patrol to the lookout!" Ryder said as they left Terra with Captain Turbot towards the lookout.

"Ryder, permission to speak?" Chase asked.

"Chase you have only asked for permission to speak if it was serious. So go ahead." Ryder said.

"Is it wise to leave Terra with Captain Turbot? I mean if I was frozen in a block If ice for many millennia I wouldn't be mentally stable. Also, what was her weird wording, asking me if I was an alpha male?" Chase said.

"Yeah is ancient dudette going to be fine?" Zuma asked.

"I'm not for sure with leaving Terra with Captain Turbot. As far as wording you gotta remember that Terra is over a millennium old pup, so how we talk might be strange to her. For asking for alpha male I'm not so sure on that, maybe she is asking who is in charge." rider said.