Prehistoric Patrol in The First Mission

Episode Four

Episode four summary: after finding purpose, the Prehistoric Patrol is relaying events of their first mission to the Paw Patrol.

Pre Patrol

Pre Patrol

We'll Be there on the double

Whenever there is a problem

'round Foggy Bottom

Rider and his team of pups

Will come to save the day

Heat, Terra, Gard, Kura, Wave, Sunny

Yeah! They're on the way

Pre Patrol

Pre Patrol

Whenever you're in trouble

Pre Patrol

We'll be there on the double

No job's too big

No pup's too old

Pre Patrol, we're on a roll

So here we go

Pre Patrol

Whoa-oh-oh-oh

Pre Patrol

*barks*

(Fade to black then back on)

Prehistoric Patrol in The First Mission

Once the new lookout for the Prehistoric Patrol was done, the Prehistoric Patrol recalls their first mission to the Paw Patrol.

*Flashback*

The Prehistoric Patrol was named back then 'The Pup Guard.' and looked over what was now called Walrus Island. The assembly of the pup Guard just started. Sunny spotted someone running from a mammoth. Unfortunately, he didn't see who it was, but someone was in danger.

"Rider! Person in danger of mammoth. Must hurry!" Sunny said.

Rider whistled, and all six pups came to Rider.

"The pup guard ready for orders, boy Rider!" Terra said.

"Pup guard, person runs from mammoth, need Terra! Use strength to stop mammoths. Also, need Sunny for lookout. Other pups wait for Sunny's go head." Rider said.

"Terra is ready to move boulders!" Terra said.

"Sunny is ready to soar," Sunny said.

"The pup guard is in action!" Rider said as Sunny stayed at the lookout while Rider and Terra went out. By the time they were at the spot, they see Humbanger, and sabertooth kittens are running from a herd of mammoths.

"Pup Guard Go, help!" Rider said. So Terra headbutted at the knee of the front Mammoth herd bringing it down and also stopping the rest of the mammoth herd in its tracks. Then Rider grabbed Humbanger and the Cave Kittens in his arms and ran towards the would-be Ancient Lookout.

"No, save me had in control!" Humbanger said.

"Sure you did." Rider said with sass.

"Thank anyway," Humbanger said as he and his kittens walked back towards his Hideout.

"Later, Humbanger!" Rider said.

*To present time*

"And that was first of many missions of the pup guard. But it is late, we will finish with the Last mission for the next day." Terra said.

"Aw!" the paw patrol whined as they would have to wait for the next day.

*credits roll*