Prehistoric Patrol in the Last Mission

Episode Five

Episode five summary: it’s the next day and the Prehistoric Patrol is relaying events of their last mission they did before being ‘on ice’ to the Paw Patrol.

Pre Patrol

Pre Patrol

We'll Be there on the double

Whenever there is a problem

'round Foggy Bottom

Rider and his team of pups

Will come to save the day

Heat, Terra, Gard, Kura, Wave, Sunny

Yeah! They're on the way

Pre Patrol

Pre Patrol

Whenever you're in trouble

Pre Patrol

We'll be there on the double

No job's too big

No pup's too old

Pre Patrol, we're on a roll

So here we go

Pre Patrol

Whoa-oh-oh-oh

Pre Patrol

*barks*

(Fade to black then back on)

Prehistoric Patrol in The Last Mission

One day later

The Prehistoric Patrol was done, the Prehistoric Patrol recalls their last mission to the Paw Patrol before they were ‘on ice’.

“Later on it kept on going colder along nearly a year later where it would be our last mission over a million years later,” Terra said.

*Flashback*

Sunny saw a lot of little white things that would be called now as snow. But the snow was slowly becoming a blizzard. And once again Humbanger and his sabertooth kittens were in trouble and in the blizzard.

"Rider!, Humbanger and his kittens out there with lot of white things, and harder to see them. We must hurry!" Sunny said.

Rider whistled, and all six pups came to Rider.

"The pup guard ready for orders, boy Rider!" Terra said.

"Pup guard, Humbanger and his kittens are out in a lot of white things which makes it harder to see them. So need, Sunny! Need your eyes in sky to spot Humbanger, " Rider said

"Sunny ready to soar!" Sunny said.

"Gard! Need your finding skills to find Humbanger in case Sunny can't spot Humbanger, " Rider said.

"Gard ready for protecting!" Gard said.

"And I need Terra! I need your strength in case Humbanger is trapped." Rider said.

"Terra's ready to move boulders!" Terra said.

"The pup guard is in action!" Rider said as Sunny, Gard, Terra, and Rider went outside to find Humbanger and his kittens.

Using prehistoric skills the Pup Guard, saved Humbanger and his kittens then lost him in the blizzard.

Then Rider and the Pup Guard ran back towards the would-be Ancient Lookout.

After the pup guard ran back to the lookout Humbanger was waiting for them with a weird object in hand in a blink of an eye everything froze.

*To present time*

“And that was the last mission of the pup guard until we were found after many years, by Turbat,” Terra said.

"Woah! That's cool!" Marshall said.

"More like 'that's cold'!" Heat said.

All pups and humans snickering at the joke, some of them were rolling on the floor while laughing.

*credits roll*