Chapter 8: Alive...

With the wind in his sails and the wheel in his control the mysterious hooded man maneuvered his way around the rough waters back to the rendezvous point. He looked back and thought to himself if Savage did have a point.

???: Hmmm... as brain dead as that boar of a man was he does have a good point...Why did Ryker not want us to kill the Dragon Riders when we had the chance, along with killing of Mala and her new king? Very strange indeed.

How did man took out a golden locket and opened it. Inside the locket were two pictures of his children. He looked at the picture of his daughter. He shifted his eyes towards the picture of his son. A teardrop couldn't be seen escaping from the hood and onto the golden locket.

???: I vow to find you my children...even if it means working for Ryker.

The hooded man didn't realize how far out to sea he was. He looked up from the golden locket and saw that he was near shore. He heard the commotion of Dragon Hunters along with the voice of an angered Ryker.

???: Gods be with me...If Ryker truly is a man of his word he'll tell me where my children are...

The hooded man put his golden locket away as his boat hit land. He lowered the anchor and got off of his boat following the sounds of Ryker's voice. He turned the corner to see Ryker's new appearance. New scars covered his body, head to toe and his face has a burned symbol on it. It almost resembled a fist. Ryker had gone completely blind on his left eye, he wore a patch over it. To top it off his hands were heavily bandaged due to the loss of 3 fingers and a thumb on his dominant hand.

Ryker: I TOLD YOU TWO TO GET BACK THAT CHANGEWING OR GET EATEN BY IT!!!!!!!

The two Dragon Hunters coward and hugged each other in fear over the sound of Ryker's anger voice.

Dragon Hunter: B-B-But sir...W-We lost all of the Dragon Nip in the Shellfi-

Ryker:  JUST GO GET THAT DRAGON BEFORE I TURN YOU TWO INTO DRAGON FOOD!!!!!!!!!!

The two Dragon Hunters ran after the Changewing. Ryker sighed in anger and turned to see the hooded man standing tall.

Ryker: and how long have you been standing there?

???: About as long as your mood swings.

Ryker walked towards the man. He limped as he took a new step and stopped as soon as he was face to face with the hooded man.

Ryker: Say it again. I dare you...

???: Unless you want me to tell you what I saw out there you'll sit down Ryker. Besides you are in no condition to fight anymore.

Ryker angrily sat down on what looked like a throne made out of black and red dragon skin. The hooded man stepped back and paced back and forth.

???: Just in case you were wondering where Savage was we had a little disagreement and he decided to take a nice little dive off a cliff...

Ryker: I don't care about you throwing out the trash!!!!!!! I care about what you saw out there and how we can use your master plan to destroy the Dragon Riders!!!!!!!

???: Quick to the point. Viggo was never like you, he was much more of a man.

Ryker stood up knocking down the throne and pulled out his sword aggressively.

???: Oh, it seems I have struck a nerve...Forgive me for that I just had to mention your sibling because that is who was there at the Wing of the Defenders. The Beserker siblings along with the Dragon Riders.

Ryker sat back down while the hooded figure continued to pace back and forth.

???: It's just as we suspected Mala had chosen Throk to become her new king. Eventually he did become king at the end after defeating one of the Dragon Riders in a challenge for the crown.

Ryker: So the new king is in power...King Throk and Queen Mala...Monarchs of the Defenders of the Wing...

???: That is correct.

Ryker: Did you kill anyone? Did anyone see you? And how does ANY of this relate to your master plan?

???: Patience is a virtue, Ryker.

Ryker clenched his fist in anger as a low grunt could be heard from him.

???: No I did not kill anyone, no I was not seen, and all of this does relate to my master plan believe it or not.

Ryker: Then spit it out.

???: It's quite the simple plan actually. You see why I was observing the Dragon Riders I couldn't help but notice the tall blonde one along with the tall brown haired one.

Ryker's eyes widened.

???: Hiccup and Astrid I believe their names are. It appears that the pretty blonde one seems to have an affection towards the tall brown one.

Ryker: So what?

???: Ryker must you be so boneheaded... Young love. Throk demonstrated how in love he was with Mala. He would go through great feats of bravery just for her. Does it not strike you that maybe this boy Hiccup would do the same for his love?

Ryker: Hmmm...

???: Let me put it this way Ryker if you take a baby dragon away from its mother the mother will go through so much just to get it back. Even if it means risking her own...My plan is incredibly simple. Simply take the boy's beloved away from him and we can demand anything from him and his friends. This will psychologically hurt him knowing that he does not have his loved one close to him. Maybe as much to the point to where he turns on his friends.

Ryker: Go on...

???: Once he show signs of cracking we strike down and take everything from the Dragon Riders. Once we take out the Dragon Riders we can take out Berk as well as the Beserkers and Outcast.

Ryker: Their two biggest allies...

???: Exactly...

Ryker looked at the hooded man and started to chuckle lightly. His light chuckle turned to a sinister cackle. His sinister cackle turned into a evil laugh. He took out his sword and swung it around in a circle over his head.

???: My gods this man is a lunatic...

Ryker: Attention all Dragon Hunters!!!!!!!

The Dragon Hunters looked up at Ryker.

Ryker: Gather up all the dragons you can within the next hour for we have a new plan! Project Capture the Damsel!

To Be Continued...
(Project Capture the Damsel...Please don't hurt me)