Ch:1 Of Broken Chains

"I miss the sun... The wind... The grass... Everyone..." I sighed and pulled weekly at my chains. I fell from the spiritual pressure coming from the lighted lamp path that began to grow dark from the looming canine-like shadow.

   Fear creeps into my mind as the hellhound that is known as Galvadua slowly makes its presence become aware due to its mass amount of spiritual pressure and the acidic drool that drips from its muzzle, entering the room. It's foul odor becomeing very pungent; Growls while looming over me and it mauled me to the point I can't stand. Silent tears stream down my face as I can no longer scream despite my soul staying strong an unwavering thru all these years.

   Galvadua bites down on my leg and drags me thru the gate that leads to the farthest down lvl of hell that scientists fear... Oblivion, the place were the seven sins and the devil himself reside. My captain Haori already gone and burned from the brutal fires of hell and my zanpakuto blades still sheathed on my back making an "x" shape while the end part of the handles are connected by a chain, the handle is red and white wile the blades themselves are silver with a golden fox engraved in the middle of the blades. The sheaths are white with gold and silver ends.

   Fear overwhelms me as I speak up, "why am I being dragged into there!? I don't want to go further into hell! I did nothing wrong! I was protecting my comrades!" My screams didn't impress the hound as he growled at me, "shut the hell up small fry! I'm doing this because it's the bosses orders... Seems it's your lucky day, because you've caught the devil's attention!" More silent tears stream down my face, as I've stopped fighting back and expect the worse.
  I've been dragged to inner hell and I black out from being exhausted. Next thing I know my chains are gone and I'm laying Infront of a throne and the room is lit by blue fire along the walls. I don't feel dirty anymore from being tortured so much, as if someone gave me a bath... I look up and notice the being who sits of the throne, he had hooves for feet, pointy ears, curved horns, and ocean blue eyes. He was adorned with a beautiful cloak, armour, and jewelry... He looked like a god... But a hellish one. "So tiny soul reaper it seems it's your lucky day". He grins at me with his canines showing.

    My eyes widen in realization of the only person this could be. "Why am I lucky?". My fox ears flatten as he begins to explain. "We'll see... I have a group called the seven deadly sins, and some of them died awhile back. I'm making you the new wrath sin because you don't have a choice and your soul is at my disposal!" He begins laughing and fat tears role down my face. "Why am I to be one of them!? Hell their leader! How is this lucky!?" His grin grows wider as I see a spade like tail wagging behind him in excitement. "My dear your lucky because this means no more torture and you get to do something similar like when you were a soul reaper! See there's creatures that come out of oblivion which are far more dangerous than those hollows! Their the forgotten gods of old the ones who want to see nothing but despair and destruction of all souls!" He's waving his hands around like an idiot while he explained.

   I sweat drop, "so your basically giving me a raise of some sort? But I thought only demons could be part of the seven?" I'm so confused by this strange devil.

  He snickers at me, "dear child... You've been in hell long enough your soul is now that of a demons! Especially sense your soul has never cracked under pressure from this place if anything... It's thrived! So what do you say wanna be one of the the seven deadly sins? But of course you'll die if you say no..." He grins showing all of his teeth and he extends his hand out. I guess I have no choice, I sigh "I'll become your fox sin..." I reach my hand out and shake his hand. Blue flames surround me as soon as I do so. I scream feeling the pain of a thousand deaths at once. Once the pain subsides I open my eyes and I notice my bankai form is what appear as now.

I know it's a short chapter but this is to explain why she is what she is. Now as some of you may notice I am going off of what they know of hell in the bleach universe and they've barely scratched what there is to know of it's so I figured why not use this to my advantage! Ta ta for now! There should be another update within the next week!