Hikaemena kitsune

Name: Hikaemena kitsune (Modest fox)
Supposed Age: 230 (23)
Age: 180 (18)
Height: 4'3
Weight: 60 Ibs (anime characters...)
Appearance: Black hair pulled into a pony tail tied by a red ribbon and a golden fox hair pin holding her bangs back, black wrap for the chest and armour that is three spikes that wrap around the ribs but not connecting over the stomach leaving it exposed, black baggy soul society pants, traditional sandals, black gloves that only cover the index and middle finger, and a golden and silver fox pendent, as well as a red and golden vest.
Occupation:
Past:squad three captain.
Current: wrath sin.
Involved groups: soul society, squad three, Gotei 13, and hell.
Family members: Genryūsai Shigekuni Yamamoto (Current head captain)
Zanpakuto:
Shikai: Kitsune no kiba (fox fangs)
Bankai: Ryōmen kitsune no kiba (two-faced fox fangs)
Appearance: A giant nine-tailed fox that is Blue on the right side while the left is white, her eyes are crimson red with slit pupils, and there's black on her paws, ear/ tail tips, and underbelly. She has golden and silver chains that are wrapped around her neck with a lock hanging from them.
Shikai appearance: the left blade has blue flames that surround it while the right has a red and orange mixed flame.
Bankai appearance: A red kemono with silver flame designs on it and golden trim, the belt is also golden. She gains nine fox tails and a set of ears as well as red crimson eyes with slit pupils. She wears a black fox face mask that has blue markings on the left and white on the right.
Type: Fire zanpakuto

  No one is allowed to use this oc besides me unless I specifically give them permission.