Guess Whos A Dumb Bitch

(Still Toms POV)
Fuck,fuck, fuckedy ,fuck, FUCK!!!!!!!!!!! Son of a bitch! I can't believe I got pulled over.  A police officer walked up to the car and shines his flash light in. "Do you know why I pulled you over sir?" Quick say something stupid! "Um.....I was uh.....speeding?" I shrugged my shoulders and smiled. He sighed." You were speeding, swerving, your not wearing a seat belt, and you ran a red light." Dame I'm so fucked! He looked around the car moving the flash light from place to place. He stepped back to look in the back Seat where the Smirnoff bottles were. He raised an eyebrow. Stepping forward again he looked pissed off." License please." He asked sounded annoyed. I lean to my side to grad my wallet from my ass pocket and handed him my license. He walked back to his car taking another look in the back seat. I looked back at to make sure he wasn't looking. When he wasn't  I took out my flask and chugged all the Smirnoff from my flask. Wiping my face I look at where the cop once stood. Holy lonely pony eating macaroni  he was right their! "I saw that drunkey." Shit!! "Get out of the car Thomas." He kinda laughed at the insanely dumb thing I just did. I sighed as I got out. Tord I hate to even think this but you were right.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
A/N: look I got done with more of this bull shit. I'm actually really surprised it got even one view let alone 18. I fell special o(╥﹏╥)o ...kinda .....