Tord to the rescue (。・ω・。)

I look at the clock its 11:30 (it really is)  why isn't Tom back yet?! He left hours ago! Maybe he's at Edd's place. I walk over to Edd's apartment and knock on the door. I here stuff being move around and I think Matt said 'Fuck'. Edd  answered the door painting a little his face was red and he was wearing nothing but Matt's hoodie and his boxers. I KNOW IT!!!!!! "Having a little  fun I see." I say laughing as I lean against the door frame. Edd's face grow redder somehow. "S-shut up T-tord! What do you want?" Edd asked looking at the floor. If their smashing then I don't think Tom is  here. I  signed a little bit annoyed. "Never mind Tom is obviously not here. Sorry interrupted your fun with Matt." I say walking off going back to mine and Tom's apartment. I sat back down to flip though more TV channels. All of a sudden I hear intense hentai moaning. How's calling Me?( am I the only one who thinks that would be his ringtone?!)  I look at my phone to see who it was. I don't know this number but still I answered the phone. "Hello?" "Edd,Matt fuck Tord I needs you." Its Tom. He is clearly drunk. I sighed. "You got arrested didn't you?" "Whaaaaaat....... Yeah,yeah I uh..I got arrested I need you to come (haha come..I'm sorry) get- fuck shit Almost fell! Anyway I need you to come get me and bring me home plaze?" Did he just say plaze. "No Tom I told you if you got arrested I wasn't going to to bail you out!" I try to stay as mad as possible ,but how do you stay mad at a drunk Tom? "What Tord please I'll love you for ever and ever just please?! And Theirs rapist in here I can't get raped!!" Did did Tom just say he'll love me if I do this...?!  Tord No its just drunk Tom Speaking sober Tom hate! Tom will never love you!! I fell like crying now but I hold it in. I let out an annoyed sigh. "Fine I'm coming to get you. AND DON'T GET RAPED!!!!"  

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-**-*-*-*-A/N:Why are you still reading this?