[First Meeting] Tatsumiya X LittleSister!Reader

Requested by @Metal68

Takes place after WATGBS

You were Tatsumiya's small, sweet and cute sister who lived with your Godparents on the surface before and during the events of WATGBS. Obviously, you were an oarfish since you and Tatsumiya are sisters. You had pale orange eyes, red hair with white stripes at the end and wore a kimono that's colours are reverse of that of Tatsumiya's kimono. It is unknown to what happened to your parents, but that doesn't matter, right? You were going to the Sea Town to meet your big sister for the first time! How splendid.

As you follow your Godparents, you can't help but notice a seagull popping balloons beside an octopus, while a short girl in witch clothing tries to stop the seagull. You couldn't help but let out a chuckle.

"Ah, we're here. The Sea God's Castle." Your Godfather cleared his throat before continuing, "This is where the Sea Princess lives, along with your sister."

"Woooww, it's so pretty! But um.." You paused for a second.

"What is it, dear?" Your Godmother asked.

"Is that a moon under the sea?" You pointed to the big white circle above the castle.

"Nahhh, that's the Sacred Pearl. It protects the sea of all evil." Your Godfather stated before entering the castle with you and your Godmother.

Tatsumiya's POV

You watched as the two princesses, Uomi and Tosatsu, continue playing chess, with Uomi dominating Tosatsu (heh, kinky). You heard that you had a small sister and you were so excited to meet her for the first time. Apparently from what she heard, her small sister's name is (Y/N).

"RaaaaaaaaAAAGHHHH! That one move, I swear!" Oh, right. Your princess was beating the other at a simple game of chess.

"Satsu, would it be okay for me to teach you some simple chess tricks?" Your Princess asked.

"N-No, I'm not giving up!" Princess Tosatsu exclaimed.

"Alright then, if that is what you want."

Before the two of them could begin another round, Pulmo appeared out of nowhere.

"Tatsumiyaaa, yoou have guests waaiting for yooou.." Pulmo then disappeared.

"Okay then." You waved to both princesses before leaving the Throne Room to meet your guests.

(Y/N)'s POV

Your eyes shined in amazement. Why? Because you saw an oarfish walking towards you and she looked beautiful. Not to mention, SHE was your big sister. She stopped walking and stood five inches from you. She smiled.

"Greetings. My name is Tatsumiya and I believe that you must be my small sister, correct?"

"Yes, my name is (Y/N). Nice to meet you big sister." You walked to her embraced her in a hug.

"Godfather Sasori and Godmother Isuru, it has been a long time, hasn't it?" She asked the couple behind you.

"Well she insisted on meeting you, so we brought her to you. She even wanted to stay with you, so we ask for your permission, Tatsumiya." Your Godfather stated.

Your big sister responded, "Very well, she shall."

You gave a simple, yet adorable, "Yay."

And so, the two of you spent time together, practicing magic, sitting on one place on the surface, spent time with the princesses, etc. It was amazing and she vows to never let anyone harm you, especially a wicked shark named Sal.

"Big sis Tatsumiya." You called.

"Hmm?" She turned to your attention.

"How do you beat up a shark?" You asked, to which she grinned.

"Oh, it's simple."

------------------------

I hope you enjoyed this, Metal68.