[To Love Another Devil] Reficul X Devil!Reader

Requested by @Masterofmasters22

You are the Devil of your world, along with your God named Verlis, called (W/N). Most Gods and Devils dislike each other, but you and Verlis are like best friends. You first met him when you were going to be executed by your parents for disobedience. Your father, Reppoc, was the Devil. Verlis, along with an army of Angels led by the former God, Eznorb, interrupted the execution and killed Reppoc to save you. Now, you are the new Devil and Verlis is the new God. His clothes were white and yellow, while yours was black and red.

One Normal Day

You and Verlis were playing chess when he suddenly spoke, "Did you know that there's going to be a Devil & God party?"

"No, I do not know this." You calmly responded.

"Hmm, do you have a crush on any God or Devil there?" He randomly asked.

You gagged. "Ack! No! I do not."

"Oh really? What about Reficul?" Hearing her name made you blush a little.

"N-No. I don't love her!" You quickly exclaimed.

"Ara ara, then why did I find her panties hidden under your pillow in your bedroom?"

"(o_o) H-How do you know about that?" So basically, some time ago, you were invited by Reficul to her house for dinner and while she was making dinner with Sin, you searched her drawer and quickly took a pair of her red panties and kept it in your pocket.

Suddenly, Verlis vanished and re-appeared on his seat again, this time he's holding the same panties you stole.

"What the fuck! How?"

"I'm a God, I know what you do with her panties. (^_^)"

"Verlis, please.." You begged him to not continue but Verlis being Verlis, you knew he won't stop.

He made a jerking motion with his hand. "Fap fap fap fap fap-" You quickly cut him off.

"LET'S JUST ATTEND THE PARTY!"

At the party

You and Verlis appeared in the party and saw the other Gods and Devils there.

"We're heeeeeere!" Verlis cheered.

You sighed. "About time at last."

"Ah! You two are here finally!" Justim waved.

Reficul just stared straight at your eyes with her red ones, which forced you to look away.

Verlis whispered to your ear. "Go for the kill! Come on, do it,"

"Verlis no."

You quickly went to where Satanick and Ivlis are and took a seat next to Satanick.

"Oh! Hi (Y/N)! Nice to meet ya again!" Satanick giggled.

"What are you giggling for?" You asked.

"Oh, nothing! Just thinking about what to do for you and Refi."

"H-How did-" You were stopped by Satanick pointing behind you.

You slowly looked behind you and saw her. You just stared in shock.

"(Y/N), may I speak with you for a bit?" She calmly asked.

"O-Okay." But she grabbed your arm with such force that it felt like she almost ripped it off.

She dragged you to a portal which led to her world. She entered it, along with you.

Elux's & Reficul's World

She let go of your arm after entering her world.

"Now then." She turned to look at you. "Is it true?"

You knew what she meant so you slowly nodded.

"Hum, very well then." She placed her hand behind your head and leaned it forwards. Boom, she kissed you. Right on the lips.

"Mph!" You felt like passing out.

She let go after several seconds. "How was it?"

"(°////°) U-Uhm..-" She cut you off.

"Just as I thought. Also, know this." She went from calm to serious. "If your world ever gets invaded, I'll be there for you."

"...Thank you."

"Now then." She raised her hand to you. "Shall we move back to the party?"

You looked at her hand and touched it with yours.

"Yes, we shall."

-----

I apologize for the long ass delay. I have no wifi currently and I'm using wifi from a mall to write this. The next fanfiction will probably be next week because that's when I get wifi. Bye for now.

---

BONUS

"(Y/N)."

"Yes?"

"May I have my panties back?"

"(o.o)"