[One Happy Family] Reficul X Daughter!Reader

Requested by @Metal68

---

You are the daughter of Reficul and Sin, with Mors as your brother. You are the youngest in the family, but you're protected by both your parents and your brother, including Lzet, from anything harmful. You have short hair with white on one side and yellow on another. You always wear a black dress reaching down your knees and a pair of shoes.

---

One Ordinary Day

"(Y/N), sweetie. It's time to wake up." Your mother, Sin, shook you.

"Nghhh, gimme five minutes, I need my growth spurrttzzzzzz.."

Sin giggled. "You can sleep after school. For now, you must attend school." Thus, she kept poking your cheek until you wake up, which you do.

"Okay okay, I'll get uppp.." You rubbed your eyes and hopped off your bed to go to the bathroom. There you performed your routine but because I, Narrator Joe, am lazy to talk about it, I'm skipping to the breakfast part.

You sat on your favourite chair waiting for your breakfast, which Sin is currently making. Your other mother, Reficul, sat on her chair, reading a newspaper. Your brother, Mors, was practicing card tricks.

"Breakfast is ready~" Sin placed the plates on the table and sat on the chair next to Reficul. "Please enjoy~"

You all dig in your food like one happy family. Then you and Mors went to get ready for school. As you leave the house, you two waved to your parents goodbye and left for school.

After School

Mors waited patiently to pick you up. You arrived outside the school gates and gave your backpack to him.

"How was school, (Y/N)?" He asked.

"It was awesome, Big Brother!" You cheered.

"As always." The two of you then went home...

...but was stopped by a strange looking guy.

"So these are her children.." This strange guy wore grey clothes and a long red scarf, and a pair of horns the colour of fire.

"So this must be the airhead." Mors took off and placed the backpacks on the ground.

The two had a stare-down.

"Big Brother, w-who is that?" You asked, frightened.

"(Y/N), get behind me. I'll handle this." Mors ordered, which you did.

"Handle me? Hah, very funny, we'll see who wins." The strange man vanished from fire and appeared right in front of Mors. Before Mors could react, he was kicked in the chest and flew backwards.

"Big Brother!" You were about to run to him to check on him, but you were grabbed by the man.

"Let's go to the Flame World, shall we?" The two of you vanished to the Flame World.

"(Y/N).." Mors fainted.

Flame World

"..Uhh...huh?" You woke up in a room, with your arms tied with chains to a pole. "Eh?!" You tried struggling to get free of the chains, but it was no use.

"Ah, you're awake." You looked to where the voice came from and saw the strange man who kidnapped you.

"W-Who are you?" You questioned, scared of what he'll do to you.

"My name is Ivlis and I am going to play with you for a bit." The man called Ivlis walked closer and closer to you.

"N-No!" You tried to break the chains but once again, it didn't work. You cried out. "Mommy!"

"Your mommy isn't here right now. So.." Ivlis ripped your clothes apart, revealing your small body.

"NO! MOMMY! HELP ME!" You screamed.

Ivlis laughed. "Nobody will save you. Not even-"

BOOM

There was an explosion outside the room you're in.

"What the hell?" Ivlis stopped what he was doing and went to check outside but he heard a yell.

"HOLY SHIT!"

Ivlis roared. "What the hell is going on out there!"

"SIR, THERE'S A- AUGHHHHHHHHH!!" You and Ivlis heard the sound of flesh being ripped. You and him were shaking. You both even shook more as the door was swung more.

"You damn brat, how dare you put your hands on my daughter..." That voice. It was your mother, Reficul! She came to save you!

"How did you get past my guards?!" Ivlis was shaking like he's in the coldest place ever.

"Don't think about that. Right now..." She took out her sword and aimed it at Ivlis' head. "You shall suffer even more."

"N-No.."

"Yes."

Later That Night

"Mommy." You called.

"Yes, (Y/N)?" Reficul answered.

"Will you protect me when I go outside from now on?"

"Of course."

---

This is my father's wifi I'm using lol, and I published this while playing darts lol