A new Half

Chapter Thirteen
Sammie's POV

Bitch I don't give a fuck if Hazel dies.She damn right deserves it for making the boys believe she's dead for about like what? 3-4 years?

If she really really loves them then why didn't she go back to them? Now she lost her memory? Ha! Puh lease she deserves everything that comes her way.

Karma's a bitch hahaha!

"Sammie She fucking lost her memory? I thought it was just a simple car crash?" Ethan said.

Yes.Me and Ethan are in the same team.We both want her dead but the problem is he's in love with her I don't get why He's in my team i mean I don't even trust him.

"Ethan isn't that good? YOU SHOULD'VE FUCKING TOLD HER YOU WERE HER FUCKING BOYFRIEND" I yelled.

We were outside of Hazel's room while everybody was Inside.Ethan was way older then me I was 16 and he was like Hazel's Age.So If Andrea will be planning to Send me back..Ethan is my plan B.

"You didn't tell me that she lost her god damn Memory" Geez Ethan is such a baby.

"Shut up they might hear" I said.

We walked towards the front of the lobby.Ethan is the weirdest guy you would ever meet.

"So what's next?" He asked.

"Mom is giving me up for adoption" I sighed. No fun time for me.

"No Worries I'll legally adopt you" He said.Hmm awkward him as a parent? Don't see it...

**

"Thanks" My voice cracked at the end.Shit.

"Yeah....." he sounds so unsure which makes me worried if my mom does give me up will he adopt me?

After everybody got to see Hazel Connor walked over to me.Looks like Im in trouble.

"Sammie What do you think you're doing?" He asked in an angry tone.The number one thing I hated the most is when Connor's Mad.

"Nothing she wanted to sleep there Connor" I said.

"Sammie I don't even care Anymore your mom and Dad signed some papers about your adoption....." He sighed and Walked away.I can tell it was fake because his eyes were telling me something else.

"There she is" A voice said.I turned around and Andrea was smiling.

A group of females came running my way 'and taking me to a car.I recognize the car it was a foster car that i rode on when they dropped me off at The O2L house.I knew what Andrea was doing.

She was giving me up.She is not my mother anymore like that fast.Its all because Of Hazel.You see if she just died for reals i swear I would be happy forever.

"Mom? are you kidding me right now?" I said.She nodded and left me alone to cry.

As the workers guided me back to the Van all I can think of was Killing Hazel.She's gonna get really killed and this time I will double check even if that means getting into Jail.i'll do anything.

"Back again eh?" Mrs.Kathy said.She's Hated me ever since I stepped into this world.

"Shut it prick" I snapped back.

"No wonder why they gave you back" i rolled my eyes and she started the engine now All I need was Ethan to come and get me.

**

The ride back was so silent I was the only one that was brought back by their parents.I wonder what the kids will say back at the foster Home.Will they make fun of me? Oh forget it Im The oldest.

"Your Room is all set" Mrs.Kathy said unlocking my door.I grabbed my phone and headed out.Looks like Andrea planned everything because Kathy was holding my bag.

Kathy Handed me my bag and I went straight up my room.I used to have a room mate but looks like she got adopted.

Hazel I will get your Back! Watch the fuck Out :)

___________________________________________
Hi!

Omfgg Im happy af because my friend brought me One Direction tickets Ayeee :D Love you xx

Second This book is like 1K!!! thanks and I got 40 followers Yay!!

So many positive things is Happening and So far Im liking it I hope it stays like this forever.

But Anyways WhAt do you guys think of this chapter?
Girlfriend Reveal ;)

ChandlerLovesPie=Connor

Arianna_Rhae=Sam

Zoe=Trevor

Emmarox21=Ricky

Andrea=Kian

?=Jc

Vote

Comment

Thanks

Xx

;)