A New Half

Chapter Thirty Three
Hazel's POV

~3 Months Later~

So Much Happened In 3 months Baby Lilian Has grown so Much she started breathing on her Own!! Im so excited to Bring her home In a few Days.

Caleb Is slowly getting out of the Coma!!! While I found Out that Nathan is Coming in a few Days.

Kian and Andrea Wanted to start a Family so Andrea is Pregnant Yayay!!!

Trevor is still making music And I am proud Of him For doing that this why he deserved to Live.

Connor Well Still is Connor but he's an amazing Uncle.Spoiling Lillian all the time.

Ethan And Sammie are in Jail and will Stay in jail until They die.

Jc And Ricky are Still making videos For O2L all the boys are.

Sam He's such a nice Boy helping with my pregnancy and everything sadly He's still The same but he's gonna Change and grow up sometime soon.

"Hey How's she Doing?" Jc said tickling Lillian.

"She's Doing Fine" I sighed.

"She's Really Beautiful" He said.

She was.

"Jc Are you Mad?"I said breaking the Silence.

"No Why would I be mad At you?" He said giving me a bear hug.

"Because Im horrible,Lillian almost Died" I gently Turned Lillian over to her back and Showing Jc the Bullet that was shot.

You can see the Stitches and You can tell she was Pain.

"But a Miracle Happened she was supposed to Live because She belongs to A beautiful Mother" I smiled and Jc played Lillian.

++++++

"Guess What !" Mrs.Richardson said while Coming In.

"What?" I asked.

"You can check out the Boys already signed everything" Finally!

"But Is Lillian Gonna -"

"Oh Yes She's Big for Six months" I smiled.

I think My Good Luck is finally Kicking in.

Moments Later The boys came in with Lillian's Car Seat it was Pink like Really Pink.All of them Looked so Nervous since They've never really took care of a baby.

"Let's Go Lillian" Kian said Picking up Lillian.

Honestly it was very Cute and Funny Because Lillian started to Cry.

"Kian Look what you Did" Connor Said. "Give me Lillian this is how you do it"

Kian gently Gave Lillian to Connor and She eventually Stopped Crying.Impressed.

"Cheater" Kian said and Rolled His eyes.

+++++++++

As we Got Home We put Lillian in my Room.I noticed that The boys Bought her a crib again it was Pink.Really pink.

"Oh my God her Ultra sound" I grabbed the picture on the wall and Stared at it.

I can't believe that this Little Gum ball turned into a bigger Gum ball.

"I love it thanks Guys" I hugged All the boys.Im so grateful to have a lot of Dad's.

"I especially wanna thank Sam" I went over and Hugged him.

"Anything For Lillian" He smiled.

After all the boys hugged me they left my Room now I was alone with Lillian.

"You know Lillian you maybe tiny but you're so Strong" I said While Playing with Her Fingers they were very very tiny.

I slowly carried Lillian into her crib and She Fell Asleep Right away.

"Knock Knock" The door Slowly opened and Nathan.

I ran immediately up to Him and Hugged him.

"Nathan!!" I said.

"Missed you And Little Junior" I broke the hug quickly and Stared at him.

"Princess Junior?" I smiled and Hugged Him again.

I miss him So much.I hope he didn't hear about Caleb.

"Caleb-"

"I know he's in a Coma" He laughed."He told me to take care of you" I gave him a confused look.

"How?" I asked.

"Will you believe that A spirit told me to?" I lightly pushed him and he Laughed.

"Oh my God Is this Lillian?" He asked walking up to the Crib.

"Yeah She's Growing a bit Too Fast" I laughed.

"Oh My god Speaking of Lillian I bought her Some clothes well also Boy Clothes but I heard Andrea is Pregnant" He said grabbing a paper bag.

I took out the clothes and Oh my god they were so cute!!!

Best Clothes so Far.

"Hopefully They will Fit" He said.

"Hey Guys" I turned around and Ethan was there.

How did Ethan Escaped?

______________________________________________

#Nazel

You Guysss!!!! thank you Soo muchhh!!! I went on Wattpad (Computer) an Typed o2L and Scrolled down until i saw A new Half!!!!!

Oh my god best Readers ever!!o

Thanks so much i screamed and Started to have a Major Spasm.

Thanks Again Love you all!

Vote

Comment

Thanks

Love you All

Xx