A new Half

Chapter Thirty Eight

Hazel's POV

2 DAYS LATER

Why did everything turn white? Am i dead? why do i feel numb? I have so many questions that needed to be answered where's my dad? Lillian? Damn it I promise myself i wouldn't leave to leave Lillian Zoe was right i do brake promises major one espcially.

I finally had the strenght to open my eyes and now i was in the Hopsital again.But no one was here i was alone.My dad's left me i guess.

"Are you ok?"A voice said.I knew right away that it was my Dad.

"Yeah" My voice was a little bit Raspy.

I looked over to see Lillian all wrapped up in a blanket asleep and safe.Thank goodness.

"Dad what Happened?" I asked getting up from the bed it was getting really uncomfortable.

"Josh shot you" Was all he could say until he broke down.

"Dad I'm forgving you" I Said taking his hand which made him smile like a Happy child.

i know he had to explain himself but Really im just glad he's alive and here with me unlike Connor and The rest off the boys they're just plain simple and Selfish only caring about Youtube and Shit.That's probably why They gave up Lillian so i can just forget about her.

"Dont i need to-"

"No need Im just Happy that you're here" I said.

Moments Later I see Trevor,Sam and Zoe! They were rushing but not my room not my room someone else's.Great just great.

"Hazel you're free to go you recover quickly" I smiled and got dressed quickly .

I cant believe what I just saw Trevor and sam even Zoe was rushing into Someone else's room but they don't bother to go to mine? ha!

"You and Lillian can stay at my house until you want to go home to your legal guardians" I shook my head no.

"I dont think the boys will ever need me after all I am ADOPTED" Saying the words even makes me cry.

Hazel you can do this.

i grabbed my bag and walked out my room I Saw Zoe rolling her eyes while Trevor and Sam came over.

"Hazel what happened are you ok?" Sam asked scanning my body.

"I'll meet you at the car" My dad winked and left with Lillian.

This was so Awkward.

"Sam let go of me...I'm not gonna stay with you anymore" I wiped my tears."Were any of you guys there when i got shot? I FUCKING GOT SHOT GUESS WHO WAS THERE?" i paused letting what i just said sink in..

"My dad! Who i thought was dead...But the thing that shocked me was he came back even if I was a mess" I cried."None of you guys helped me I'm sorry" After i said what i had to say i decided to leave.

I think that was enough..I got it inside their brains.

++++++++

When i got inside my Dad's car I noticed that the boy's cars were here which got me a little worried what Happened?

i check Jc's Twitter because he's the first one who usually updates.I kept scrolling until i found a tweet that shocked me and mad me feel bad.

@JcCaylen Connor,Ricky, and Kian got into an accident :((( #savingHazel

What's that supposed to mean? hashtag saving Hazel?

i called up Jc 3 times until he finally answered.

"Jc?" i said.

"Hazel,Sam told me everything....There's one thing that we were really there for.." He said changing tones.

"JC-"

"That was when we adopted you" He hung up.

Now im left alone to worry about What in the world Connor,Ricky and Kian were doign.

my phone buzzed and i got a mention from Jc

@JcCaylen HAPPY? (picture) @HazelLovesO2L

i cried harder than i should be.The picture was too graphic for even me to Handle.How bad was the accident?

"Dad can we go back?" I asked making him push on the breaks.

"Sure" he smiled and made a u-turn back to the hospital.

++++++++

When we got back to the Hospital I immediately ran to the Room where Kian,Ricky and Connor was.

"Are you Hazel?" One Doctor asked me.I couldn't just lie... well Can i?

"Uhm Yeah" i said.

"Sorry Sweetie the boys won't allow you in there" She said trying to Put it in a nicely manner.

This is Just great very Great actually because I thought they would be happy too see me.Again.

But no...I was Right they are selfish.

"Tell The boys i said Bye" I said.She nodded in response.

"Sweetie i know the drama between you and Your dads i swear its not what you think it is" I smiled then sighed.

"Thanks"

I left the Hospital and Back into my dad's car.Im just Glad i'm with the people who Love me and Lillian.

"Honey you should Just wait maybe they were just mad" My dad said Starting the engine.

"No Dad From Now On I'll live with
You" I said regretting my Decision.

If The boys really hate me i should just leave before its Too Late.

"Ok Sweetie Let's go Home"

Let's see what Happens.

________________________
Aaaaahhhhh

Omfg She's gonna live back with themmm :((((((

Do you guys trust the Dad?

Anyways

Vote

Comment

Love

You

All

Xx