Fem!Error X Sans - Daddy! I said not there~!

((Warning if you do not like 'rape' or rough smex do not read this, thank you :33 ))
(Lmao I'm not gonna be like FEm!ERror sanS did this no I'm gonna say error OK fuck you Leta get roooooooight inTo tHE cRInge)
Error was watching TV, and eating cereal. She was watching Twilight at 3 in the morning. It was great. Suddenly, she got a call from Sans, she called him daddy. She tilted her head. "Why is he up at this time?" She asked herself and picked up the phone. "Hey daddy, can't sleep?" She asks. "How'd you know? Hey can I come over? I can't stop thinking about you...." he says. She thinks, she was lonely but it was 3 am, was he really gonna come over at 3 am??? "Sure you can." She says. Why did she say that?! She knew he was always horny at this time! She hears him gasp, I'll be there in 3.09 seconds!" He practically yells, then in a split second, the doorbell rings. She blinks, she hasn't even put her clothes on! She was wearing only a tank top and underwear. She decides it was too late now and put her cereal down to open the door. Once she opened the door, she was practically thrown at the wall by Sans. She blinks to see him pinning her too the wall, his face brushed with a blue blush. "Error~~" he says seductively. She blinks. "D....daddy, what are you doing???" Her face was brushed lightly with a orange blush, a confuse look in her eyes. He smirked and slid a hand down to her underwear. "You know what I'm doing~" he says in a evil tone. This tone sent shivers down errors spine. Sans ripped Errors shirt right off her body and smirked at her orange nipples (oh god) he gently brushed his finger around them. She shivers slightly and arches her back. "D..daddy~" He smirks and slowly goes down, licking around her nipples gently. After a few seconds he starts sucking her nipples as she slightly moans. He then stops suddenly and looks at her face, her eyes were filled with tears and her face was bright orange. "Daddy?~" she asks. He laughs silently. "Get on your knees." He says. "W..what?" Sans blinks a few times and grabs her by her hair. "Get on your knees." He growls. She quickly nods and gets down on her knees, looking up at him. He smirks. "Good girl." He says as she takes out his hUGE (oh god) Rainbow member (LMAO kill me for using that word) "Suck" he orders. She nods, not wanting her hair to be pulled again. She very gently licks it before he forcefully shoves the whole thing in her mouth. She jumps and whimpers before slowly sucking it. He quietly moans with his hands on her head, she was very good at this, he already felt weak. She decides to suck fast and hard to get it done. He moans and slightly grabs her hair as he starts to release his seed into her mouth. (Nice) she quickly pulls it out and the rest goes on her face. She breathes heavily, as well as Sans. He then grabs her by her hair and pulls her to the couch, throwing her on it. She squeaks and looks up at him and he sits down and pulls her on top of him. She stares at him and holds her breath. Then he rips her underwear off and slowly inserts his long member inside of her. Her face practically orange now Errors moan sounds like a cry as she shakes. Once he's fully inside he lays her down and gets to work, thrusting in and out of her as fast as he can. Moans and grunts coming out of him as her moans are now nothing but babbling. "You like that, slut?" He asks as he starts to sweat from all the movement (Jesus slut is such a harsh word) she shakes her head quickly as her tongue sticks out her mouth and drool rolls down her cheek. "Are you sure?" He asks and puts two fingers in her mouth, pulling her cheek to the side a bit. Then he pulls out of her, putting a finger inside of her pussy and shoving it into her ass to make it moist. She gasps and shakes her head quickly, not wanting him to go there. Then he shoves his dick into her ass. She gasps and moans loudly as he slams in and out of her. She screams out and wraps her hands around his neck, as she's about to cum, the same with Sans. Suddenly Sans moans loudly and cums inside of her ass as she also cums, falling back on the couch. As she passes out she hears sans say. "I love you~" then everything goes black.

(LMAO thank you for reading this cringe I hope you like it mmmmmm I love y'all just kidding kill yourself jkjk pls don't ILY.)