Fem!Error Sans X Sans - You're so embarrassing!

Error and Sans were at the gas station, looking for chips and stuff, and suddenly Sans was nudging her gently. "Error...Im having a little problem.." He says, biting his lip gently. "Hm? Oh my...again?!" She whisper yells. He nods and looks down a little bit while shivering. Error sighs and looks around a bit. "Fine i will help you, in the bathroom!"she growls and grabs his hand, pulling him to the family bathroom. She sighs and looks at him, then  she looks down a bit. "Alright, Im ready..." she mumbles and sighs. He quickly grabs her shoulders and presses his lips to hers, gently putting a hand on one of her breasts. They stay like that for a few minutes, tongues in eachothers mouths when they went through the first minute, then he pulls away, a string of saliva trailing from their mouths. Then Sans reaches a hand into her pants, gently fondling her. Error quietly moans and puts her hands on his arms. Sans blinks and smiles, continuing to fondle her but harder and faster then right before she cums he pulls his hand away, letting her rest a bit. After that he very slowly pulls off her pants and pushes the front of her body to the wall so just the back is facing him. He blushes and smiles a bit before pulling out his dick (that dick~~~) then he picks up her leg so its on the side of his body. He leans over her so his body is on her butt and he rubs his dick onto her pussy slowly. "Im gonna put it in your butt ok?" Error gasps and looks at him. "What?! No! We dont have lube!" Sans laughs a little bit. "Its okay...." he gently pets her head and slowly pushing himself into her butt. She yelps and shakes a little bit. He stops for a second and keeps pushing into her, she moans loudly and be smiles once hes all the way in. Error breathes, she couldn't take anymore, she was so close to cumming that she felt like it was pee. Sans smiles and grabs her hip, thrusting in and out of her slowly. She felt dizzy from all the pleasure. Sans just kept going faster and harder. Error couldn't tell if she came yet. She probably did at least 3 times in a row. He turns her head and gently kisses her while continuing to go harder. After about an hour and a half of this, Sans and Error finally both came at the same time. Error felt like passing out. It felt like she blinked and the next moment they were home. She was so exhausted that she fell straight to sleep. But sans went out clubbing, telling all his friends he got anal (xD)