Fem!Error Sans X Sans - Revenge!

(Warning!
This is a mature content, 18+ story. If you do not like this kind of content do not read! :3 )
Error woke up with sans laying on top of her, he was awake but he was laying on her, just staring. Sans smirks at her and she blinks before pushing him off and sitting up, going to grab her clothes. "Aw, Error, what's wrong?" He asks. Error growls and pushed sans off the couch and threw his clothes at him. "Get out." She orders. He blinks. "Why???" He whimpers. "Family is coming over!" She says "sooooo? Say I'm..a 'friend'" he winks. "No, leave" oh come onnn, I got kicked out of my hoUsE, I'm a hobo!" Error blinks and sighs while rubbing the back of her head. "Um...fine. But don't say a word about what happened yesterday." She hisses. "Okay, okay." He says and smirks. "I'm gonna take a shower, don't.try.to.watch.me." she says, her face light orange from saying those words. He nods and sits on the couch while smiling. Error suspiciously looks at him and heads to the shower.
-after the shower-
Once error was in clothes and such, she had been thinking in the shower and guessed it was time for revenge. She smirks and makes her way downstairs. Sans was sleeping on the couch, did she really take that long? She shrugged and climbed on top of him. She stared at him awkwardly and held her breath. How would he react to this? She shook her head and just shoved her hands down his pants quickly. He was already ready? What was he dreaming about. She shrugged and pulled out his member (kill me xD) going down and gently licking it, her face a dark orange. She looked up at him and heard tiny moans escape from his mouth as his cheeks were light blue. She smiled and started sucking it slowly, she wanted him to wake up already! Her family was probably halfway there! She sighs and decides to take off her pants and underwear and put it inside her, maybe that would wake him up and it did! Sans gasped and looked up at Error. "Error? What are you doing?" He asks. "Getting....revenge!" She says between small moans, slowly lifting herself up and down. Sans didn't expect this, especially with her family coming but he shrugged and decided to enjoy it. He put his hands on her waists and helping her go faster while they both quietly moan. She then pay her hands on his chest and tries to go faster to finish before he parents come. She keeps going faster and harder while moaning a bit louder. Sans smirks and then deeply kisses her on the lips while smiling. She blinks and kisses back gently. Then after a while of this he finally released his seed into her, she pulls away from the kiss while moaning more. She breathes heavily and smiles at him, sans grins and kisses her cheek before pulling her off. Suddenly a ring at the door bell was heard. She blinks and gets dressed, cleaning herself up and looking at sans. "Don't speak of this. Ever." She growls and puts on a happy face going to open the door. "Hey guys!" She grins as Sans just lays on the couch quietly.