Fem!Error Sans X Sans - In public?

Error and Sans were waiting for a taxi as neither of them knew how to drive or if one did, they had no car. Error looked at Sans and lightly blushed. "Sans....." she mumbles. "Hm?" He title his head at her, while smiling. Her legs were slightly shaking and her hands were near her crotch. "I feel warm..." she bites her bottom lip. "Oh my...~" he chuckles and scoots closer to her. "Would you like to try to take care of it?" "H...here?" She tilts her head as she wiggles around a bit. "Yep. It's not like we have anywhere to go~" he slightly laughs. Errors face was bright orange. "U..um...." she looks down thinking. It was night so no one would notice so.. "okay.....just...d...do it fast.." she says while nodding. Sans nods and stands behind her and puts his arms around her, his hands on her chest gently while kissing her neck softly. Error slightly makes a soft noise as her neck was sensitive while Sans slides his hands down into her skirt that she's wearing as its hot outside that night. Sans smiles a bit and slowly pulls her underwear down a bit as he pulls his member out (why am I still saying that tho) pushing himself into her quickly, then thrust into her as fast as he can while covering her mouth so she isn't loud. She puts her hands on his shirt and squeezes it tightly in her hands. He keeps going as fasts possible until he finishes with his warm seed filling her up. She thinks he is finished so she tries to get away but he pulls her into him tightly and keeps going while smiling a bit. She gasps and squirms as she was already finished, why did he want more?! She wiggles a bit and keeps trying to get away bit that just made him pull her hair a little bit hard so she stopped. He kept going for 48 minutes until he finished then he let's her go and she almost collapses from all the pleasure but he quickly grabs her and keeps her close to him until the taxi shows up and she can walk around again. "What happened?" She asks "nothing." He says with a quiet chuckle.