Chapter 2

Angelina's POV

Throughout the car ride home I told my parents about the boy I met.

"He's funny and he makes me laugh. I want to come tomorrow to see him!"

My mother looked at me through the mirror and smiled. "Oh how nice, he sounds like a good little boy and of course you can see him tomorrow just let me and your father know, ok sweetie?"

I nodded my head with a yawn and fell asleep till we got home.

The next day I was excited, waiting for it to turn dark just so I can see Jerome. Something about him made me want to see him more than the circus.

Once it turned dark I got ready and left with my parents. Once we arrived we all got out the car and I held hands with my parents.

We went through the entrance and I tried hard to spot the snake lady when I saw her in the corner. There sat Jerome behind her.

I pulled my parents towards them and told my parents I'll be going with Jerome which they smiled and nodded their heads.

I walked towards Jerome and sat next to him as he was looking down.
"Hey best friend!"
Jerome looked up and had a big smile on his face.
"Hey Angelina!"
Jerome got up and pulled me into a hug.

"I've been waiting for you to come and now I'm so happy! Let's go play!"

I nodded my head and told my parents I wanted to play with Jerome. They said yes and I went to Jerome as he waited by the side.

"They said yes! We can go play!"
He grabbed my hand and pulled me along the way.

"Come on, I'm going to show you all the cool stuff here!"

We looked at many things and introduced me to workers here like clowns and magicians. We enjoyed some cotton candy as we took a break.

Jerome looked at me with a smile. "I'm going to call you Angel because it's easy to remember!"

I nodded my head with a smile and said, "I'm going to call you Ginger because of your hair ok!"

Jerome nodded his head and as we finished our cotton candies, he grabbed my hand and showed me around till it was time for me to go.

We walked towards my parents who were talking to the snake lady. I pulled Jerome into a hug and whispered in his ear, "goodbye Ginger, I'll see you tomorrow."

He pulled away with a sad look that looked a bit scared,"goodbye Angel, I'll be waiting for you again!"

I waved one last time and grabbed my parents hands and told them the fun I've had.

"I had so much fun but I'm going to be sad when he has to leave," I said with tears forming in my eyes.

My parents looked at each other before my dad replied, "I know darling but you will see him every once a year so this won't be the last time."

I wiped my tears and replied with a sniff and a smile, "yay! I will still get to see my Ginger!"

The next day again we visited the circus. I ran inside and pulled my parents with a big smile on my face. I couldn't see Jerome anywhere till I saw him by the cotton candy stand holding two cotton candies.

I smiled and ran to him, "hey Ginger!"
Jerome handed me a cotton candy shaped like a heart while he shoved a piece into his mouth, "hey Angel! I'm happy you came again! My friends(the people that work in the circus)let us play with their stuff so come on!"

Jerome put an arm around my shoulder and walked me to the place he had planned for us.

Once we got bored I pointed at a carousel and pulled Jerome to it. Me and Jerome picked the horses and got on them. The worker started the ride and we were laughing, having fun riding.

After a while it was time to go and I pulled Jerome into a hug and we each said our goodbyes.

Days had past until it was the last day of seeing Jerome. My parents brought me a bit early so I could spend more time with Jerome.

We arrived inside and I ran straight towards Jerome knowing my parents saw me and weren't too far behind.

Jerome greeted me first, "hi Angel, ready to have fun?"
With a big smile on my face I replied, "yeah, I want to spend a lot of time with you Ginger."

As we walked around Jerome took me to a section full of sweets. I picked up a gingerbread cookie and turned towards Jerome.

"This one reminds me of you," I replied with a giggle. Jerome laughed and picked up a cookie that looked like an angel. "This one reminds me of you!"

We both ate the cookies and went on the rides. I had so much fun I didn't notice time flew by and it was time to go home.

We walked towards my parents, both looking sad at having to say good bye.

Jerome faced me and pulled me into a tight hug, "bye Angel I'm going to miss you so much!"

I sniffed and wiped my tears as I replied, "I'm going to miss you too Ginger, a lot! My parents said I can visit you every year that you come so this won't be the last time I see you!"

Jerome looked at me with a sad grin and nodded, "but don't forget me. Don't find another best friend."

"I will never forget you. You are my best friend and no one will be. I promise but don't forget about me too! I only want to be your best friend."

"I won't forget you Angel and you are my only best friend."

I hugged Jerome one last time and gave him a kiss on his cheek which turned a light color of his hair.

I walked toward my parents and turned around and waved bye to my Ginger one last time till I see him next year.

I knew this won't be the last time I see him but what I didn't know was a hard life coming my way.

Hello everyone, this chapter is longer than the first so I hope you liked this chapter. Pleas vote to show that you enjoyed reading this because there is more chapters to come because this is just the beginning(insert evil laugh) anyway thanks for reading!

P.s. Please point out if there are any mistakes that I missed, thanks.