First Kiss

"It was on this day I got to know about your return Love. My 10years old wait was finally going to bid adieu. You had no idea about my excitement, you know! It was like, I was having a rebirth. Living with only the lost memories, occasional smiles, continuous crying made my life a living hell!

And then you came. No, it was not the same you. You had changed. I couldn't claim you as mine. I didn't know this man. And my boy was nowhere found within you. Then I realized, a new wait made its way! I lost my trust in time, Shravan. I lost my trust.

After again a series of ups and downs, I had finally regained my lost friendship. I realized, your heart had never changed, it was your mind who made you look changed. I found my boy in this man.

You did not trust me Shravan. Neither did you 10 years back, nor then. I can never get over you, just remember that! Now you know right, the reasons why I chose Aditya? Why I had taken the papers of PCT from him and not from you? I had lost my trust on you. But listen, never ever think that I will choose somebody else over you, Shravan. I can never do it. I cannot loose trust on my faith!"

Shravan was and is such a Darling! He promised me that he will let me tell my heart out without any interference as I was gloomy from dawn to dusk! After I completed, I noticed that streams were flowing from our eyes. I can never see those eyes filled with sad tears, so my hands touched his cheeks as a reflex to wipe off those salty waters. It was as if signal to him to place me on his lap! He hugged me like if he let me go, my wait for him will again make its way! Yes, he cares me the most and don't want to make me wait for anything.

Little did he know, I am waiting for something! From him. Although being married for 6months, we had not Kissed! Duffer because he is! He is confused to take our relationship further. Hahahah! He was so tensed when he took me to the restaurant as promised to propose me! This man is mine now, atlast.

Ohhh! He is saying something. How cute!

"Sumo! Ae Sumo! Arre yaar suno to, main tumhe bol raha hu!"
"Ha bolo?"
"I want something."
"Even I want", I sniffed, "kya?"
"Uummm. Ha woh.."
I raised my head and touched his stubbled jaw as he fumbled, "bolo na Shravan, bolo.. aj aur wait mat karwao!"
"Wait, what?"
"Nothing, now continue."
"Will you let me kiss you?"
My duffer atlast asked! I did not reply but just placed my soft lips on his. Woah, his lips are so soft! Oh my God, how good he tasted!

The sweet kiss turned into passionate. Because I was tired of waiting. No, because we were tired of waiting! We came out in want of air! Both panting, huffing, but with satisfied smiles and twinkles in eyes!

"Adieu my wait!", I said with happy tears as Shravan took me into a bone-crushing hug followed by yet another hungry kiss..

End.

My first ever OS here! Hoping this will be a good gift from me to EDKV. Happy birthday.

With love,
Sreyu