Emotions Reciprocated

"Arrgghh! I hate being alone! How I wish I could go back. If only there would have been nothing!!
No no no, I can never go back there. Specially when you are there. I don't want to kill myself once again Sumo. Not again. I'm tired of your playfulness, you stupid girl. Ya I know I have done wrong too, I should have at least listened to you when you were calling and screaming my name to wait. I know we are not the same us we used to be those seven years back. Pushkar told me how you had succeeded in your board exams. The Popular Sumo is no more a bullying girl, but a hard-working lady now. Wow, its hard to believe so!
I don't know why, after all that had happened, I still yearn for you. Poor me! Oxford gave me many things - made me popular, smart, handsome; I eventually stood on my own. But alas! It could not take me away from you!! Why Sumo?
See, even Maa seems to be vanishing from my memories, yes sometimes I wish I had her. But it's just Sometimes! And You?! You are always there. Yes I'm a little angry, I should be so; but I can't stop my Love for you Sumo! Ya I know that was Love, this is LOVE!!
I Love You Sumo! I Love You!
But then, I don't know whether you love me, leave loving, do you even miss me Sumo? I wonder. Pushkar tells that you have asked about me a couple of times, but could you not just make a call? I need to ask you all my questions. But how? I don't want to talk on social media, leave that, I don't even have the courage to send you a friend request. Why so? I don't even know! And going back to India? No no, I can't face you. But I miss you Sumo!"

Ringing of the mobile brought back his senses to the present. Wiping off the tears that had gathered on his handsome face, Shravan went to receive his phone.

"Hello?"

"Shravan?!"

Breath hitched in his throat.

"Sumo?!"

"I'm Sorry Shravan! Please Come Back. I Miss You!" Her voice cracked.

"Why didn't you call before Sumo?"

"I was afraid Shravan. I thought you would not forgive me."

"Who said I forgave you?"

"You didn't?" She sniffled.

"No!" Closing his eyes and suppressing those emotions, he mouthed.

"Oh!!!" She sighed.

"So? How are you?" He asked after wiping the stupid tears.

"Would you believe if I tell you Shravan? You won't. So what to tell!" Her voice mingled with fresh tears.

"Sumo? You're crying?"

"Why? Do You only have emotions? Only You can cry?"

"How do you know I am crying?"

"I know! I can understand you Shravan. I always understood you. Because I Lov... Because I..."

"Because you what Sumo?"

"I'll tell you. But first tell me what was in the letter you wanted to give me?"

"Urrgghh Sumo that's nothing. Leave that."

"Ohk! Then I won't tell you what I wanted to tell you for the last seven years."

"Sumo! Please tell me. Please."

"Will you come back if I tell you? And promise we'll be friends again no matter what! I promise I won't leave you alone again Shravan. Not again. I cannot leave you now!" She cried.

"Why can't you leave me?"

"Because I LOVE YOU Shravan! I have loved you from the beginning. I was a duffer to not have realized this when you were here! You went to London with your Sumo, Shravan. And here was only the Suman. Suman Tiwari. The lonely orphan, who had to clear all the debts taken by her dead mother, who had no one to share her words, no one to call her own. Sumo got lost Shravan. Sumo is nothing without you. I miss you Shravan. I miss myself. I Miss Us!"

"You Love Me?"

"What?"

"I said you love me? Really?"

"Yes yes! Obviously. I Love You Shravan!! I Love You so so much and I Need You!"

"So indeed that was Love! I knew it." He smiled broad with happy tears flowing.

"What was Love? You love someone Shravan? Ok, I will never tell you to love me back. But please come back here." She cried loudly and chocked.

"Oh my Sumo! Yes I love someone. I have been loving her from the first. And yes I'll go back. I will now. I have got back my reason to go back to my Home!"

"Hmmm. But whom do you love? Some English girl I suppose?" Her voice cracked.

"Alas No!"

"Then?"

"Someone whom I called my Motu!" Grinned Shravan.

"O...oh... Accha. Woowww.. Whaaat???" She jumped crying.

"I Love You Sumo." Shravan cried.

"Really?" She huffed out of shock.

"Yes Buddhu. I Love You. I Love My Motu."

"Aeee don't call me Motu. I'm no longer so." She said wiping off those stupid tears which have no intention of stopping.

"Ya I know. But start being Sumo again. I want to see my Sumo when I go back. I don't want Suman, I need my Sumo."

"So you forgave me?"

"There have been never such a question of forgiving you Sumo, I was just disappointed that you didn't call me. I missed you so much."

"I'm sorry Shravan. I'm so so sorry. When will you come to me, to us Shravan?"

"Just three more years Sumo. I can't leave everything and go back now itself. I need some time to keep things here under control to go back there for good."

"You'll come back, right Shravan?"

"Obviously Sumo. Why won't I? I have got back my Sumo!"

"I was and I'm always yours Shravan. Just remember that. And if I do anything wrong now, scold me, shout at me, beat me, but don't go away from me again. Please. I can no more deal with separations Shravan. I'm tired of being separated from my loves ones." She cried again.

"Sumooo?! Don't cry now. I don't want my Sumo to be a crybaby." He chuckled.

"Shut up! I'm not a crybaby."

"Ok now go to sleep. It's about 2 a.m. there I suppose?"

"Ya. About to be."

"Sleep now. You have work tomorrow. I want you to go fresh for work."

"I will be fresh Shravan. After a long long time, I'll actually be fresh." She smiled generously.

"Good night Sumo."

"Good night Shravan. I Love You."

"I Love You too, Sumo." He sighed and cut the call.

"Atlast you told me what I wanted to hear Sumo. I'm so happy today. Sumo, I can't wait to go back to you.
I'm coming Sumo, I'm coming."

End.
_____________________________________

Hello Lovelies.
My second OS. I can't get enough of this couple yaar. They are so close to my heart!
Sorry for unpublishing and republishing this again and again. Autoformats made me do this. Sorry again.
Get in touch with the other OS as well the Shraman story- 'I Need You'.
Waiting for your reactions.
Sreyu