Pyaar? Sahi ya Bhool! 4th Part

The doctor comes, examines Sumo and ensures her to be alright. She must be taking complete rest for few more days, or else pressure may injure her nerves which are quite weak. Shravan promises to take care of her.

Sumo: (mumbling in her sleep) Shravan...

Shravan: (startled) Sumo? (caressing her face) Sumo? Takleef ho rahi hai?

Sumo: (still mumbling) Shravan.. Shravan Maa! Maa!!!

Shravan: (shakes her) Sumo? Utho. (patts her cheeks) Dekho.. dekho Meri taraf..

Sumo: (opening her eyes) Shravan.. PCT!!!!! (cries) Shravan meri Maa!!!

Shravan: PCT ka kuch nahi hoga! I promise Sumo!! Sab thik kar dunga main. Nahi, HUM!!! Hum milke sab thik karenge.

Sumo: (holding his hands tight) Tum doge meri saath? (eyes twinkling)

Shravan: (cups her face with his free hand) Humesha. I Love You Sumo!

Sumo stares at him. Has she heard it correctly? No, supposedly not! But then, why is Shravan caressing her face like this? Friends don't do this, no never. She's brought back from her thoughts by a startling kiss on her scrunched nose to which she widens her eyes! Eh? How did this happen!!!

Sumo: (staring at him without a blink) Shrav.. How.. Why... What... When... Like WHAT!

Shravan couldn't control his chuckles, rather laughed out loud at her expressions! Damn he loves her so much!!

Shravan: Sumo, maine bola I Love You. Bohot pyaar karti hu main tumse. Bohot zyada. Maine Papa aur Maa ko bhi itna nahi chaaha jitna tumhe chahta hu. I am incomplete without you Sumo. (emotionally)

Sumo: (sniffing) Kuch kam to bola karo!

Shravan: Kyu? Tumhari copyright hai?

Sumo smiles brightly. Pulling Shravan by his collar, she hugs him tight so that he is hovering over her lying position. Shravan snaked his arms around her thin waist and pulled her more into him. Sumo sighed at the bliss while Shravan snuggled his face at the crook of her neck and kissed her lightly there.

Sumo: Shravan? PCT will be fine na?

Shravan: You trust me?

Sumo: More than you'll ever know.

Shravan: Then believe me, PCT will be alright. Main Priya aunty se mili to nahi hu, par usse bohot pyaar aur respect bhi karta hu. (looking straight into her eyes) Kyuki mujhe yeh to pata hai, ki tum unki parchai ho. Just additional pagalpan.

Sumo: (pouting) Not fair.

Shravan: (pecks her pout making her dumbstruck) But I Love you for your craziness, My Pouty Queen!!

Sumo: (shaking her head at his ridiculous names) Phone hai tumhare pass?

Shravan: Ha, Kyu?

Sumo: Preeta ko call karo. Abhi.

Shravan: (murmurs) Romance ka band baja diya!

Sumo: (whacks him) Rude!

Shravan: (frowning) You are mad!

Sumo: (grinning) But you love me!

Shravan: (sighs) Alas!

Sumo: Heard you. Ab kaldi se call karo nahi to bohot pitoge!

Shravan: How Savage! Newly found girlfriend going to kill her boyfriend!!

Sumo: Shut up and call Preeta. Aur main tumhare girlfriend nahi hu. Huh!

Shravan: Ok ok, ye lo. Baat karo. Main aati hu.

Sumo: Yahi baitho na please. Mat jao.

Shravan: As you wish, my Lord!

Sumo: (smiles) Hello, Preeta? Ha sun. PCT bohot jald thik ho jayega. Shravan will help us. Tu chinta mat kar, ok. Aur sun.. Tu bhool thi. I'm glad that you were wrong Preeta. Main sahi thi, pata hai? Meri pyaar jhoothi nahi, woh sach hai. Accha baba rukh. Sab bataungi tujhe. Ab phone rakh aur rest kar kuch din. Bye.

Shravan: Yeh kya tha? "Main sahi thi, Meri pyaar jhoothi nahi".. Ye sab kya Hai?

Sumo: Woh, Preeta thought I was stupid in believing you. She thought it was wrong of me loving you. She....

Shravan: Tum mujhe pyaar karti ho?

Sumo: Huh? Are you.. Like seriously? Chasmish, agar main tujhse pyaar nahi karti, to kya tujhe main mujhe aise chipak ke rehne ki, ya kiss karne ki permission deti?

Shravan: To batao, tum mujhse pyaar karti ho, par girlfriend nahi ho. To phir ho kaun tum?

Sumo: (blushes) Pata nahi..

Shravan: Accha, ye baat hai? To phir...

Shravan's lips caught her in a tight, passionate, heart-warming kiss. Promising to love and trust the other for the rest of the lives.

Shravan pulled out from the kiss since Sumo is still weak and may get breathless soon. Haha! But he will make her breathless later!

Sumo: I Love You Chasmish. Aur, Happy Birthday.

Shravan: You remembered?

Sumo: Obviously, I had been writing my heart out to you on this day for 10 years Shravan. I'm sorry, tumhe de nahi payi.

Shravan: Ab to de sakte ho. Wait, I'll just ask your leave.

Shravan takes Sumo to Tiwari Killa and puts her to her bed. Sumo tells him to get the cardboard box from her almirah.

Sumo: Here, it's all yours. Your birthday gifts for the last ten years. Par, iss bar kya loge bolo.

Shravan: Tum. Mujhe Sumo chahiye. For eternity and ever.

Sumo: Sumo to Shravan k bina adhoori Hai. I'm all yours, Shravan.

Shravan: I have got my birthday gift then.

Sumo: Ramnath Uncle se baat nahi ki?

Shravan: Woh.. Choro na... I don't want to meet him.

Sumo: Kyu?

Shravan: Kyuki wo tumhe mujhse dur karne ka plan kiya. I won't forgive him.

Sumo: (caressing his stubble) Resolve your differences Shravan. Tum Uncle se bohot pyaar karte ho. Uncle bhi tumse pyaar karte hai. Mat laro parents k saath.

Shravan: I'll try.

Sumo: I know. (plants a kiss on his forehead) Happy birthday once again Shravan. (pecks his lips) Mai humesha tumhare saath hu. I Love You.

Shravan: I Love You too.

They hug tightly to complete their broken mess. To be together. Forever.

End.

_____________________________________

Hello Lovelies.
My third OS. This was framed in multiple parts, but I kept it in this OS collection because it was centred around one single setting.
Get in touch with the other OSs as well the Shraman story- 'I Need You'.
The story is thus complete. I hope you've enjoyed this, and moreover I wish I've done justice to these characters.
Waiting for your reactions on this part.
Sreyu