Chapter 4

"I think this coffee tastes better, only because we're not in Georgia." I smile, draining the cup. 

"It might be the view." Macy says dreamily. We're sitting out the front of a cafe, looking out onto a busy, scenic London market road. 

"Do you think Evan is bored?" I roll my eyes. The only downfall of us being at this cafe, is the huge, obvious Limo parked across the street, with Evan dressed in his suit and sunglasses leaning against it.

"We got him a coffee." Macy shrugs. "He refuses to sit with us, what can we do?" For the past 5 days, wherever we go, Evan goes. It's getting quite irritating and Macy's Dad just won't give in. We haven't managed to get to a bar or club yet, because obviously Oliver would not approve. 

"Do you want to shop more?" I yawn. "Or head back and nap?" She doesn't answer me, and I follow her line of vision and it's obvious now. 

Boys.

"Aren't they cute?" She gushes. A few tables away are a group of guys, probably in their twenties. 

"Yeah." I agree, judging them on their looks. They're all quite cute. But I see no point in engaging in anything with them, considering we leave for France tomorrow. What would be the point?

"Too bad we're leaving tomorrow, hey?" Macy sighs. "We've wasted a solid week of possible flirting occurrences." 

"I'm sure you'll make up for it." I snort. "I have no worries about that". 

Evan signals at us to finish up, obviously needed back at the house. This has happened more than once, and has definitely restricted what we got up to in London.

We pick up our bags, and as we walk past the table of boys, Macy 'drops' her purse, the contents spilling.

Typical.

"I'm so sorry!" She gushes, bending down in front of the men to pick up her things.

"It's no problems." One shrugs. 

"She's such a clutz." I say dryly, knowing exactly what game Macy is playing. I watch her flirt with the one who got up to help, and then I'm spoken to.

"Are you just as bad?" I look at the guy, dressed in a leather jacket.

"I can control my actions." I silently snort, making fun of Macy. 

"Good to know." He says huskily. I look at him, and decide to think nothing of it. 

"We have to go." I announce. I grab Macy's arm, and we rush over to the car, where Evan had been watching our interaction intensely. 

"I know you two are young, but please keep the flirting to a minimum." He says in his low, business like voice. "I don't want to have to tell Mr Green."

"So don't tell him." Macy grins cheekily. 

"Don't make me then." He says, a hint of a smile on his face, as he pulls the limo away from the curb.

I check my phone and answer all my messages, actually happy about one of Mr Green's many, many rules, which was to supply both me and Macy with unlimited phone data. Safety first. 

Which also happens to mean facebook first too. I'm not complaining.

The house courtyard is once again full of black, sleek business cars. Ever since we got here, the house has had a steady of stream of politicians, and business men, of all cultures, but especially English.

Even from our rooms, whenever we are home, we can hear the arguing. Oliver has an intense job. It seems he is always the peace maker.

Evan says his goodbyes, and makes his way around to the back of the house, whilst the maid lets us in the front door.