No Way Out

Chanyeol

She was also looking very uncomfortable with the dresss & I was making it worse by staring at her exposed back ...

I just can't help myself .

So I took of my jacket & put it on her without even asking her.
It was the only way to control myself .

I didn't do it for her or did I......

Chanyeol"Its...Its just that I don't want to see your ugly back .."

Sara"Yeah and that's why u were staring at it"she saod sarcastically.

Chanyeol"Nn..Nooo!.I was not"he said stuttering.."

Sara"As if"she rolled her eyes.

Sara

Chanyeol then started walking towards me causing me to walk backwards until I got trapped by a table behind me .

Chanyeol"So u think I was staring at u?"He said while walking closing to me.

Chanyeol"And now what do u think I would now?"he said smirking while he came so close to me that we don't have any space for air to pass between us.

Damn!what does he want?What is he thinking of doing now ?Is he going to to do something to me?.....All these sorts of while imaginations starter to roam in my mind of what he could possibly do.

He then extended his hand & picked his phone from the table behind me.

Chanyeol"Oh !look at u.Red as tomato.Still not your lucky day babe."

Sara"Whatever "she said while rolling her eyes.

Chanyeol

How I love to tease her.I was going to take my phone placed on the table .But seeing her so uncomfortable ,I decided to tease her a bit .Then I took my phone to call someone so that they can help is to get out of here.
But damn!!My phone is dead ..

Chanyeol"Give me your phone.We need to call someone to help us."

Sara"Geez!!Use your own phone.Are u that much broke that u don't even have any money to make a phone call?"

Chanyeol"Broke?I can buy an entire phone company if I want.Anyways my phone is dead .So now give me ypur phone unless you want to spend your entire night with me here.Honestly I don't have a problem but u might have one"he said while smirking.

Sara"Actually...Ahmm ..I left my phone in the locker.."

Chanyeol"U really want spend the night with me.huh?Anyways I guess there is no way out.Lets just rest for a while."

Sara then sat at a corner of the room while Chanyeol was going through some boxes.He found a blanket there He then sat next to Sara

Chanyeol"Yah!I found a blanket."

Sara"U can use it alone."

Chanyeol"who said that I am gonna share it with you?"

Sara"I don't want it either.Aish that jerk!"

Chanyeol

Actually I wanted to share the blanket with her .But my ego won't let me do that.But after sometime I saw her shivering with cold.I can't see her like that for who knows why.

Chanyeol"Yah !Come her & share the blanket."

Sara"I don't need it"she said that in anger."

Chanyeol"Yah!stop being stubborn U are going to die due to cold in this way"

Sara"That's none of your concern"

Chanyeol"Ofcouse it is."I said without realizing.Shit!why did I say that.

Sara"What?"

Chanyeol"I don't want you to die virgin so that your virgin ghost will haunt me for the rest of my life."he said to defend himself.

Sara"Why do you think that I am virgin?"

Chanyeol"Because you smell like an untouched flower & I know my game stuffs"he said smirking.....