Break-up

Chanyeol

It was almost evening when my classes ended for the day.I was going toward my car when I suddenly saw those men from morning who assaulted Sara.

It seemed like they were taking money from someone......

The earth beneath me shook when I realized who it was.

Chanyeol"Dara!"

Dara

Assaulters"our money?"

Dara"Why the hell did u guys hurt her or Jimin ?I just asked u to scare her a bit so that she would leave the college.But u guys assaulted her.
Who told u to do that!"

Assaulters"Lower ur tone chick.How can we not play with hot prey .Anyways where is our mone?"

Dara"Here Take this money & never show me your faces again."

Then they went away after taking money.

I was feeling a bit guilty .I mean yeah I wanted that girl Sara to leave the campus.But I never wanted to her or anyone physically.

Just when I was engulfed in my own thoughts ,someone called my name from behind.I turned around to see who it was .And striked me like thunder bolt when I saw Chanyeol oppa behind me

Chanyeol"Dara!"

Dara"Oppa..."she said stuttering

Chanyeol"It was ur doing?"he said fiercefully

Dara"Oppa let me expalin..please" tears started to formulate in her eyes.

.

Chanyeol"What is there to expalin.!!I saw everything with my own eyes.I saw u giving money to those men.How could u do that!"

Oppa"Sorry oppa "she burst into crying

Chanyeol"you have the guts to say sorry after all all this.I knew that u were obsessed with me.But I never thought that u could stoop this low.I just can't do this anymore."

Dara"What do u mean oppa?"she said being full of fear.

Chanyeol"we are done Dara" he left her alone saying that.

Dara"Oppa no!"she totally broke down & continued crying her heart out sitting on the road where Chanyeol left her...

Chanyeol

I walked away feom her. I should be heart-broken after a break up.But why I would be sad for it as there no love for her in me ro begin with.

It was just a fling to me which Dara continued on her own effort to keep it .

It was like she was trying to fill the love in our relation on behalf of myself along with hers.

It was bound to be broken .

But what made me angry was that she hurt Sara .And indirectly the reason was me.

I was passing through a ice cream parlour and for some reason my mind was telling me to buy some for her.

I mean I heard that ice cream helps to ease the mind of girls when they are sad or depressed.

But why would I do that for her .
Sure I was feeling a bit guilty .

But should I buy it?

No I shouldn't .

I should.

No I shouldn't .

I should.

No....Aghhh!!. .. Fuck it.!

I pulled my car beside the road and got out of it to buy I cream for her .But I don't know which flavour
//Dont think of anything pervert readers // she likes .

I opened her instagram account to find her favourite one.

There were many pictures of her there .I continued to look at her photoes that I almost forgot why I opened it in the first place .

I was not like stalking her.I just scrolled down her instagram for like thirty minutes though I found many photoes of her eating ice cream within a first few minutes.

I pressed the follow button on her instagram account.Damn it would be so embarassing if she doesn't follow me back.

Anyways I bought two buckets of largest size of Butter scotch ice cream which I found is her favourite.

Then I hoped into my car and started to go towards her home.It was not difficult to find her address as her dad was one of the biggest industrialist of this country.