A Quick Introduction

Hello! I am glaciallemonr. I am joined by the amazing 22StarBlue! We did an rp a while ago and decided to turn it into a story!

Basically, Dark and Anti live together in their own house. They're still their demonic selves, so they tend to annoy their human counterparts. Mark and Jack are living together. The two pairs are dating and tend to get together with the other two.

One day, a shock collar incident causes Jack to almost die, and as a result of some force they don't know, so does Anti. Dark and Anti decide to live with Mark and Jack until they can figure out what's going on, but before they can move in, two mysterious girls are dropped off, one at each house.

Dark and Anti get stuck with Ari, a demon form who has a slight temper and a lot of sass. She freaks out when she finds that her sister, Tanyah, isn't with her.

Tanyah is the human form of Ari, but thanks to their now MIA sister, Dee, she does have some demonic powers. She gets dropped off with Mark and Jack. The two pairs meet up and decide to keep the two with them for now.

Now the question is where did the girls come from and what is going on with Jack and Anti? This is the story of how they figure out their lives and learn how to take care of highly insightful kids.

As I stated before, all of this is based off of an rp that started a few months ago and somehow managed to spiral into a story. We're still working on a regular update schedule, so that'll come later.

By for now!!!!

(Edit by 22StarBlue- Luv yah all byyyye!)