A Day in the Life of Danti

Hey, everybody! We're back with a chapter for your viewing pleasure! Do enjoy! And don't forget to comment about what you like and what you don't because criticism is always a good thing!

Remember to always be kind to everyone you meet because you never know how they'll help you in the future and always lift up those who are down because you never know who's live you may be saving.~ Anonymous

~3rd Person POV~

    Dark walks into the living room of the house that he and Anti share. They had been dating for a while now, so they decided to get a house together. Anti is on his phone on the couch.

    "Hi, Anti," he states. Anti looks up at him.

"Hey, Dark," he says before going back to whatever it was he was doing. Dark gets frustrated by the fact that Anti isn't actually paying any attention, so he grabs the remote to the shock collar and pushes the button, effectively making Anti fall from his position on the couch to the floor. He smirks at the pleasure that the shock gave him.

"What are you doing?" Dark asks as he looms over the smaller demon.

"Something," Anti states plainly in hopes of getting another shock. His efforts are rewarded when he feels another wave of pleasure courses through him, causing him to blush involuntarily.

"And what would that something be, exactly?" Dark asks.

"Just doing nothing at all," Anti replies, hiding his phone before Dark can notice it. Another shock.

"Lie again and see what happens," Dark replies coldly. Anti closes his eyes from the shock.

"I have done nothing!" he growls out.

"Fine then but if I find otherwise, you know what happens," Dark replies. Anti rolls his green eyes and sits back down on the couch. Dark laughs lightly at the immature gesture and goes into their kitchen for some Doritos. Anti quickly gets bored and walks into the kitchen as well, only to see Dark growling as he continues his currently failing search for the Doritos. Anti chuckles at this, causing Dark to turn and redirect his growls towards the green haired demon.

"What are you laughing at?" Dark asks, slightly irritated. You see, he doesn't like being laughed at for any reason.

"I don't fookin' know, maybe you," Anti replies, still chuckling. This only angers Dark even more than he was before, which is never a good thing. He makes it obvious by holding the button to the shock collar for a few seconds, thus prolonging the shock that Anti receives.

"Excuse you?!" Dark yells. Anti begins blushing from the shock.

"Nothing, Dark," he says.

"That's what I thought," Dark says as Anti walks over to the cabinet so he can get some beer. By this time, Dark has forgotten all about the Doritos he was searching for earlier.

"No, Anti. No beer," Dark says. Despite what he may have come off as, he actually does care for the Irish demon. Anti growls and hands the glass to Dark.

"Then you drink it. I don't want it to go to waste," he says. He is Irish after all. Dark smirks and purs the alcoholic beverage down the drain with a small and insincere "Oops."

"Bitch," Anti mumbles. Dark hears this and decides to do something about Anti's attitude. He backs Anti into the counter and gets right up against him. Anti is a blushing mess at this point. Dark has one leg between Anti's and both hands firmly holding him down at his waist. Dark leans in and bites Anti's neck just above the shock collar. As a result, Anti has to suppress a moan.

"You didn't mean that, now did you, Anti?" Dark asks with a smirk against Anti's neck.

"N-no. I didn't..." Anti stutters out in a whisper. Dark then gets back and pats Anti's head.

"Good boy," he says. After a moment of shock, Anti growls.

"You KNOW I hate it when you pet me!" he says with a glare. Dark returns the gesture with a smirk.

"I don't give a fuck," he says. Anti mumbles as he goes into the living room and plops down on the couch. Dark follows and sits down beside his mate. He hugs Anti from the side.

"Aw, c'mon. Y'know I love you," he says. Anti blushes.

"I know, Dark," he says. He snuggles into the taller demon and turns on the Lion King because why the fuck not? It's not like they had anywhere else to be today. About a quarter of the way through the movie, Dark gets an idea and pulls Anti onto his lap. Anti flinches and blushes at the sudden action. Dark then buries his face in the crook of Anti's neck.

"M-mark, stop. I am sensitive there," Anti says. He can't think straight.

"I'm not Mark," Dark states with a push of the shock collar's button. Anti suppresses a moan for the second time in an hour.

"You know what I fookin' mean," he says with a blush. Dark nibbles on the bite mark he made only a few minutes earlier.

"D-Dark!" Anti moans. He quickly covers his mouth. Dark smirks and then lets Anti go. He then gets up and goes to the kitchen in search of his Doritos again, leaving behind a confused Anti. Dark finds his beloved chips and walks into the living room where Anti still sits.

"What?" he asks with an ever present smirk. Anti snaps out of his daze and reverts back to his sassy self.

"Well at least let me have some!" he says as he walks up to Dark and takes some of the precious Cool Ranch Doritos, effectively pissing off Dark.

"What. The. Fuck?" he says with a glare.

"What, Darky?" Anti asks, eating a chip. "Got a problem with another man taking your Doritos?"

"Damn right I do," Dark responds. He picks up Anti bridal style and begins to walk outside.

"BYE BITCH!" Anti says as he grabs the bag of chips and tries to run away. Key word: tries. Dark grabs him before Anti can eat any more chips and drags the smaller demon outside. He then grabs his bag of chips and drops Anti into the pool, a smug look of victory on his face.

"DON'T take my fucking Doritos," He says. Anti swims up to the surface.

"Fuck. Good job, Dark. Now I'm all wet," Anti states simply, getting out of the pool.

"Well, that was kind of the point," comes the reply. Dark kisses Anti's cheek.

"Well no dur, Sherlock," Anti replies with a blush as he walks inside to dry off and change. He's followed by a laughing Dark, who decides to sit on the couch. A few minutes later, Anti comes out and sits beside the taller demon who pulls Anti into his lap.

"I love you, Anti," Dark says. Little does he know, Anti has a plan to get back at him for the pool incident.

"Love you, too, Daddy Darky," he says. Dark freezes and blushes. Anti gets worried, thinking he may or may not have taken things too far.

"Oh yes~" came the reply. Dark the attacks Anti's neck with love bites.

'I think I know where this is going,' Anti thinks as he tries to hold back a moan for the third time that day.