Part 34- Closure

Christopher's POV

"And now we'll announce the graduates who have received an internship to the highly prestigious, Frank & Co. " The headmaster announced.

Frank & Co? Did I not work in close relations with them?

"Aurora Brightfield," He said and a substantial looking blonde girl making her way to the stage.

"Marco Joshua." He announced again. Look at this show off. How did he get an internship?

"Alex Haytham."

My Alex.

Wait, Alex?

She will not work there, over my dead body. She will work at Compu Tech alongside me.

After thirty tedious minutes, the ceremony finally came to a close. The graduates on the stage left first. She left through the side door of the hall. Now's my chance.

I slipped out through the back door unnoticed.

I waited for her at the main hall entrance, but she didn't pitch. I walked back in only to find her talking to some redhead and my father. I maneuvered closer to hear their conversation. I stared at the alumni wall and pretended to be on my phone.

"I need to go to the bathroom." I hear Alex tell her redheaded friend.

"Right after this selfie, Al." The redhead says.

"I'll be in the car." My treacherous father tells them.

Bathroom, huh?

I had an idea. I walked to the ladies room while Alex was busy with her "selfies."

"Get out." I growl at the two girls who were hogging the mirror. They looked afraid and scurried out, admittedly, this fedora does have the ability to make anyone look ominous.

I waited behind the bathroom door until I heard a girl walk in, humming Death of a Bachelor.

That's the song I sang I for her.

Once she entered, I locked the bathroom door and followed her to the stall. I then clasped her sides with my left hand, locking both of her arms. At the same time, I moved my free hand to her mouth.

She screams, but they are muffled.

"Shh, Lexi."

Alex's POV

I walked to the stall, happily humming Death of a Bachelor, when a hand abruptly snaked around my waist and another clasping my mouth.

I was so terrified that I nearly wet myself. I did not stop wiggling and screaming.

"Shh, Lexi." A voice says in my ear.

Lexi? This voice, it's Christopher...

I cease my squirming, hesitant to turn around. He does it for me. He takes off an absurd looking fedora and ,after three years, I look into his deep, blue eyes. For the moment I am without words.

"It's me, Lexi." He states in his familiar low voice, causing shivers down my spine.

"What do you want, Christopher?" I ask with a cold expression. I have not forgotten how he chased me away.

"Lexi, I've come for you. Clichéd as this might sound, but it's what I want- you." He replies with a soft expression.

"You chased me out of your house, Christopher. Do you really think stalking me to the bathroom, on my graduation day- mind you, the most important day of life, would make me fall in love with you?" I ask, maintaining eye contact in all its glory.

He was silent. He just stared at me with a dazed smile.

"This is not the most important day of your life, Lexi." He replies with a childish grin.

"Oh, really? Then what is?" I ask with a high pitched voice of annoyance.

"Our wedding day is, or if you want, the birth of our children. " He replies, still grinning like an idiot.

"Nice try, Christopher. " I reply, his expression changes instantly. "I'm light-years away from the girl you knew. Swaying words no longer cause me to freeze up. I've had to deal with a lot of guys these past few years, spinning similar stories, nagging for my number or a date." I firmly replied.

His smile dissipated. He is looking at me with an unknown expression. It's dark. Darker than I've ever seen before.

Next thing I know, I'm viscously picked up from the ground. His hands resting on my back and butt. His lips then plunged onto mine.

My first kiss with Christopher, my first kiss ever...

His lips are moist and soft. The kiss is urgent and possessive, as if he's marking his territory. What can I do? I've never made out with anyone before. I am dumbstruck, his kisses made me physically weak.

"Can the other guys..." He possessively kisses me before responding again, "...make you feel like this?" He asks out of breath. His voice is ragged.

I stare into his eyes, not being able to reply.

"Thought so, baby." He speaks before crashing his lips onto mine. His grip tightens on my body, I then, mistakenly, let out a soft moan.

I feel a smirk curl onto his lips. I'm not going to be easy.

I push myself off him.

"I'm not going to swain by kisses, Christopher. " I say, trying to catch my breath.

"Then why'd you keep your lips sacred all these years. I could feel your inexperience." He replies with a smirk.

"You are unbelievable. Leave me alone, Christopher." I say, not knowing if I mean it or not.

"I'm everywhere, Lexi. You'll grow tired of seeing my face." He leans closer. "Nothing and no one will stop me from making you mine." He ends off.

"You know, I can't believe I thought of you, Christopher. Every single day, I thought of you even though you hurt me. I've cried more for what you said that day, than for the physical hurt my stepfather inflicted on me most of my life." I feel tears forming but I refused to let them fall.

"Yet here you stand, a bundle of confidence, completely forgetting how you made me feel, and for what, because I helped your ailed father? You are insane. What person snaps for that reason? I've spent enough time moping over you. It's time I move on. Start my own life. " I replied. I hated saying those words, it burnt in my soul.

I stared at his face. He wasn't looking at me anymore. He was just gritting and un-gritting his jaw.

"I-I'm going now." I whispered, but just as I was about to walk away, his hand grabbed my arm.

"I hate sharing, Lexi. You're not an object, but I'm sure as hell not going to watch you have a life without me in it. I repeat, you will never never be rid of me." He replied with a gaze so intense I could feel my limbs lose feeling.

He then stormed off, leaving me alone with my thoughts.

Like he always does.

✴✴✴

Hey all!
Thank you for all the votes, comments and adds.

Quick question- How many parts should My Mischievous Millionaire have before it ends? I really need to know how long I should go on. 😄

Unedited