what are you doing with this blondie?

AN:--- HOLAAA GUISE. (OKAY I SOUNDED RIDICULOUS. LETS JUST PRETEND YOU DIDN'T NOTICE) HOW ARE Y'ALL DOING? IS THAT A QUESTION TO ASK EVEN. -__- SUCH A DUMB ME.

LETS GET BACK TO WHATEVER WE WERE. HERE IS A NEW CHAPPIE. ENJOY.XX

TRY TO LOVE ME AS WELL AS THIS CHAPPIE. CAUSE I LOVE Y'ALL.

AATHIIIIIIII.XX

____________________________

"Yay you won yay" she climbed on me hugging so tight. Thank god she hasn't noticed that blondie. I hugged her back.

"Yah. None can win over me in food." I smirked. And she pulled my cheeks.

"What are you doing with this blondie?" Oh finally she noticed Mr.... Wait Mr. What? I don't know his name. Jeez.

Why on the earth he didn't tell me his name? He thinks i would stalk him on all over social media? He thinks Ima stalker girl? NAH.

To be honest I would love to search him yeah? I'm so creepy but hey i am amazing af. Like who won't stalk a cutest boy like him? Of course some blind bitch wont. Like Sarah.

Yah i forgot to tell ya Sarah is Bitch of the University.
She could really win a prize for that. All those slutty clothes and pinned hair with frizzy bun. She thinks she looks like a model but NAH. She looked like Shepard i swear. Only one stick in her hand was missing. She could feed all cows and goats. But hey cows might shit on her as she is so unlikable person.

Back to reality please? Cause sometimes i forget where i was and what i was telling all through. Though I'm amazing.

"Um.. I was... Just.. Uh.. " jeez please help me getting some worthy excuse which doesn't offend things. I'm so blank. First that blonde guy left me speechless and now death glares form Katie. GOD.

"She was taking her napkin back. That's all" he piped in. Wait he saved me. Did he really took my side? OH MY SAVIOR. I LOVE YOU.

"Yah. He is right. You know how i forget things around." I grinned as i felt saved.

"Yeah. By the way i feel bad for you mr. Blondie. You lost" katie showed him thumbs down. Hey don't do that to him. He is so cute. I can't see his face turning down like that.

But everything i said was only heard by me. Couldn't reach to Katie's ears cause hey i kept chanting in my brain repeatedly. And got no guts to spit it out. At least not in front of Katie.

"Doesn't matter. Will see next time" he smiled away. His smile was pretty though. I couldn't think straight now. He was so charming.

UGH SHUTAAAAPP ELLIEEEE.

CONCENTRATE.

NO..
NOOO..
DON'T THINK ABOUT HOW HE LOOKS OR HOW CUTE HE IS.

"Impressive"  is all Katie replied before turning back to me. My gaze glued on his face like barbie stickers glued on my 4th grade's poetry book.