I Want to know that Blondie's name

After the class which felt like ages to finish, i finally got out and wished to bumped into that blonde guy and ask his name at least. he was so cute man. i'm repeating over and over again. cute af.

i walked to my locker and put my books in simply. simply means i throw the book in locker like a ball in basket wish to land there safely. but hey not always ball crosses the basket. even champions has to lose some goals. so do i. i lost my goal and books started falling off.

"hey no. you shouldn't have to fall like that. No... No.. stop" i yelled as one by one every book started to fall. i clutched onto my chest near the heart pretending like i lost my game and regretting already. "OH NO"i fake cried.

then pretend to wipe my tears which weren't really visible. hey if you can't see my tears that doesn't mean i'm not crying. but honestly i'm not crying. so chill your ass.

i crouched down on the floor attempting to gather all random stuffs which could make me feel embarrassed in front of whole freaking Uni. That Shinchan printed towel, Barbie princess charm school's comb, Aladin's Mirror and so on. 

you must be thinking it's all joke yeah? but no. i watch cartoons. and i love it more than you all love watching freaking Sherlock Seasons. you know why Cartoons are so good? cause they at least doesn't envy the real life people. hey i'm being philosophical. i should stop watching those programs with mum which make me say things like this. SHHHH.

i gathered all those stuffs remaining books on the floor. kept everything as messy as it was before in my locker and again sat down on the floor crossing my legs as if i'm acting to eat these books. HUMPH. I'd never eat them. 

imagine if i eat Mathematics book. all i'd be talking is integration formulas for being sarcastic and Adding Limits on it for sassyness. and what if i eat poetry book? just imagine i'd be the great poet in this world adding all poet's personalities. and what if... okay let me stop my what ifs. i know i could be great anyway. but let all goodness leave for other people. i can't snatch their Opportunities. Cause i have enough of myself which is already equal to Thousands of greatest people including Albert Einstein. 

OUCH!!!!

"Guess you need help!" one hand came into the view while i was lost in my fantasies. guess i knew the hand. who could it be? that blondie? oh god oh god.

i looked up at him instantly and my face dropped. he wasn't same blondie. actually he wasn't blondie. he had black hair with blonde streak on quiff. wearing black skinny and white tee reading COOL KIDS DON'T DANCE.

impressive.

"well nah. i can.. uh.. its okay" i resisted and tried to fix my gaze out of his face which was totally impossible.started grabbing books as he tried to help and his hand touched mine. oh f uck. TOUCH.

Imagine a movie scene where hero touches his main heroine and music plays in background with people dancing. Oh Yes That only. God. But he can't be my hero. Yeah? Cause What will that blondie do if this quiff guy be my hero?

NO ELLIE YOU CAN'T DITCH THAT BLONDIE.

"its okay!" He smiled as he stood up with me handing me my books. I smiled cheekily at him. My cheekily means all 32 teeths showing out as in showcase of parted lips with eyes glued at the person standing right there. Yes i smile cheekily like that. No offence.

"Well. I'm zayn." He hold out his hand for handshake. My eyes were stuck on him so i didn't realize it's been few seconds since he held out his hand. He wiggled his brow and my eyes fell on his hand. I chuckled and abruptly took his hand to shake.