shawty.

Dasia's POV
So Mrs. Hernandez sits me next to this boy name Dylan and directly behind Keith. He turns around and says "Wassup Das?". I'm thinking to myself who tf is Das then I realize it's me and say "hey". Dylan proceeds to say " I see you broski". I'm like what the heck I just got here. Then as I'm observing my surroundings I spot this really pretty girl staring at me so I proceed to wave but she just mugs me then turns around. Welp so much for a first impression.
Keith's POV
So as I turn around from staring at Dasia I look and see Camille staring her down and mugging her. So here is the deal with me and Camille. Long story short we used to talk and then one day we met up and she started acting all ungrateful and stuck-up because I wouldn't take her to Tadich Grill , which in fact is expensive as hell and instead I took her to The Cheesecake Factory. I'm not cheap but Tadich is the like one of the most expensive restaurants in Cali. After that I stopped contacting her and she continued to try to throw herself at me but I continued to curve her.
Camille is also the daughter of one of our state representatives , Claire Moreland. Me and Camille grew up together and we live in the same neighborhood, even went to the same church but in the end she ended up just being a brat. Camille is loud , insensitive, narcissistic and disrespectful. I don't want no parts of that at all.

Camille's POV
I was enjoying myself when I spot the new girl talking to Keith. So here is the deal with me and Keith. We used to talk until one day we were going on a date and he arrives 30 minutes late to pick me up because he was 'busy'. I found out he was actually having a make out session with Paige Newman an hour before our supposed "date". Then he promise he was going make it up by taking me to my favorite restaurant "Tadich Grill" when in all reality he took me to The Cheesecake Factory. And as it ended I sorta made a comment about how it wasn't bad but I was really hoping to go to Tadich Grill and he said "ugh , you're so ungrateful" and stormed off and paid for his food , made me pay for my own and continues to ignore me till this day. I have always felt bad about complaining but he won't answer my calls , ignores me in the hallways and avoids me every chance he gets.

Hmmmm , who do you believe? comment #teamkeith #teamcamille , who is telling the truth? Also who do you think should be together? #teamDeith or #teamKeitille - Dai