make yo move.

The Next Day
Keith's POV
So as I'm in class I decide that I'm going to try to sit by Dasia at lunch.
I look over at her and she instantly smiles. I have also decided I am going to try to slowly make my move. And when I say slowly I mean slowly because I'm tired of falling for someone instantly and then it doesn't work out. I think Dasia is a pretty girl and I wouldn't want to mess up the chance to get to know her before I say "I love you" and all that like I usually do.
Lunchtime
Dasia's POV
So as I get my lunch and head for my table I sit at Keith comes up and asks if he could sit with me and surprisingly I say yes. Now don't get me wrong Keith is cute but he seems like the playa type and I have no time to be played. Then I see my sister with this dude who seems to be Keith's friend and he asks "Keith can my shawty here sit at the table for today?" Then he says "sure as long as my shawty can sit there too?" Then looks at me and I ask "Me?" and then Samantha says "come on Das , I'll be there". Keith asks "How do you guys know each other?". " she is my step-sister and don't call me Das" I say. "Oooooo we got sisters brodie" the boy says trying to high five Keith . Keith just stares at him. "Well what do you say sister-in-law? , the names Deandre by the way" says they boy. I agree to sit down still baffled by the fact that these two boys that I barely know want me to sit with them and one called me shawty while the other called me sister-in-law.
As we sit down Keith and Deandre's crew stares at us. One of the boys hollers "CHOO CHOOO" and another one laughs. Then another one says " I see you Keith" Then he looks at me and smiles and I start slowly eating my food. I caught one of the boys looking at me and he winks at me. Then one says " you not hungry shawty ? Don't worry we don't bite." And I just smile then look down at my food and start to drink my milk. Then Keith looks at me and says "Hey , you alright?" and I nod my head then excuse myself. As I'm leaving I hear one of them say "what a weirdo" Then I hear someone else say "atleast she fine and why shawty have to leave?" Then Keith says " I don't know , what did I say wrong?" But before he finishes his sentence I arrive at the table and say "whoever said I was a weirdo can happily kiss all of my ass because you obviously have no life trynna judge others and Keith what ever game your trynna run on me I beat you to it , plus I'm actually pretty cool once you get to know me but no all you probably care about is ass and titties and sweetie I have that too but just know you will never find another girl like me so have a great day and how about we never speak again , ok? Okay." And then I storm off.

At Home
Dasia's POV
As I sit and think about what has all happen I feel pretty bad. Keith didn't deserve any of what I said to him. He probably hates me now and is talking badly about me with his friends. As I think even more about it Sam comes in my room and asks if I'm okay and I say yes even though I'm slowly but surely starting to hate myself more by the minute. "So I gotta tell you something that Keith said" "What did he talk bad about me after I went off on him?" "No he actually was so impressed that someone had the balls to tell him the truth about his self even though he wasn't planning on playing you lol" "you're kidding me , right?" "Nope he said you were different and he wasn't planning on playing you" "Omg now I have to apologize, I feel so bad" "don't worry about it , get some rest ,, love you". "Love you too" I said.

The Next Day
Keith's POV
As I'm walking towards Mrs .Hernandez class I spot Dasia and she looks very shocked to see me. "Hey , can we talk real quick. I know you may hate my guts but hear me out. I am really sorry about yesterday and I should have never judged a book by it's cover and I really hope you could forgiv---" and I cut her off with a long passionate kiss. As we finish she says "I'm taking that as a 'it's okay'?" "Yeah" I say and then we both walk into class with huge grins on our faces.

So what do you guys think? And can you believe I wrote all of this in one day? But I hope you enjoyed and are you #Deith or #Keitille? - Dai