11:Merome..?

Sky's p.o.v.

So as we were running away in the forest, we met some boys on the way...Their names were Mitch and Jerome. They were a gay couple, like us. They both had cute little backpacks and they were in every way, similar to us.

We started taking and it turned out that they were in the same grade as us but they go to a different school. They also live in a big house together..Alone. They're only 17 ,but I guess since your parents are dead you have no where else but in your own house. They suggested for us to move in, and obviously we accepted because were not gonna randomly walk in the middle of the forest until we find somewhere to sleep.

As we walked with them to their house, we all talked about stories of our lives. Mitch talked about the first time he met Jerome at school and how he instantly fell in love. Me and Ty started to walk closer to together ,because it made us feel safe and secure with the most important person next to us.

At one point, Jerome asked us when was the first time we met. To be completely honest ,we both felt completely comfortable telling anything about us to them because they seemed to be nice, and they we had a lot in common. They even play minecraft !

"So ..we started dating 2 days ago. But, we met because our parents married, so were like brother in laws. But we don't care, we want to be together and nothing can stop us. " I said, Deadlox holding onto my arm.

_______________

Hey guys...

Sorry I haven't been writing.

Life is weird and makes me tired.

And plus bitches be cray. *cough*kaela*cough*

Sorry :P

#lyra

-dylanlalaland