12:A night Alone

Ty's p.o.v.

Me and Adam walk into the big house in a nice neighbor hood with these two boys we just met. They're a couple, which makes me feel better about myself. There's others ,a lot of others like us.

The house is a two story, and its as clean as a house can ever be. We walk in and the scent of candles hits my face. I smile. I feel at home. I've never been at 'home'.They lead us to a room ,I'm guessing a guest room, that has a king size bed and is very fancy looking. Sky jumps into the bed and I follow. Mitch laughs and Jerome pulls Mitch tighter to him and whispers something to him.

"Well be in our room. If you need anything ,knock first. We will leave you two to your privacy. " They walk out and close our door. Adam grabs me and starts to kiss me and whisper sweet nothings into my ear.

"Deadlox.." He whispers, which turns me on. Sky nibbles on my ear and I grind against his waist. I can feel his erection against mine. I pull him closer and whisper into his ear.

"Do you want to ?"

His face turns bright red and he kisses me.

"Only if you want to. "He whispers. I nod, bitting my lip.

He takes off his shirt and takes off mine. He softly traces his hands on my chest, feeling me. I take off my pants, only to see my underwear and my boner under it. Sky giggles and takes off his pants and I stare at his boner . (XD) Sky whispers in my ear "who should be on top...?" .I wait for a second to think and I come up with a collusion .

"You can be on top. Ill be on bottom." Sky nods,them turns me around . I bend over, horny as ever. He pulls down my underwear slowly, making me want more.

"Sky...Hurry...up.." I say, really hot .

He giggles and slowly puts his boner in me .I scream in pain and satisfaction ,and quickly cum on my stomach. Sky giggles once more and does it harder and a little but faster .I moan ,really loud .Sky goes deeper, and I'm sweating out bullets ,getting hard again. Sky goes even deeper and he moans as he, and I cum again.Its like his penis exploded in my ass because I swear it felt really good as he came.

We both fall on the bed, tired and sweaty from what we just did.