Chapter 10: Girl at home

Taylor's pov: 

Ed comes home in three days and I'm so happy. Selena and Abi are dragging me out to the club tonight even though I'm not a huge drinker. I guess it could be fun, I mean I'll be with my girls right? After a few hours of cleaning, procrastinating, then more cleaning I decide it's time to begin getting ready.  I hop into the shower and get all cleaned off. Then I get out and blow-dry my hair trying to sort of straighten it as I brush it. Once it's dry it still has a bit of wave, but I just leave it because I like it. Then I go to my closet and put on a mid-thigh length blue dress and some nice heels. Then, I do my makeup and soon I'm satisfied with my apperance. I quickly call Ed to tell him I won't be available.

Soon Selena and Abi are outside. I walk out and hop into the backseat.

"Looking good tay." Both say.

"You two don't look so bad yourselves. So where to."

"The club. Don't worry we'll try not to get you drunk haha." Sel says.

We embark on our drive to the club and arrive pretty quickly. I test Ed and tell him to be safe while he's out tonight and he tells me the same. Then we enter quickly be noticed by some fans and some guys. We kindly sign a few things, then begin our girl's night. Sel buys the first round of cocktails and we go and dance. As I'm in the crowd a guy offers to buy me a drink and I go to the bar with him. We get to talking, but all the sudden he tries to kiss me and touch my butt. I quickly back up and tell him I have a boyfriend.

"But no one has to know." He says and I then notice a promise ring on his finger.

"Hold on is that a promise ring?"

"Yes. but she'll never know." He says as he turns off his phone.

"Well I'm not going to do this to someone."

"Come on."

"Listen, I'm no one's exception trust me i've learned my lesson. And this might be great, if i was stupid. "

"But your so pretty please just one night."

"You make me sad. As she waits for you, you're here chasing down drunk sluts. And you take here for granted. I might have gone with this except I've been her before. So you're goona call her and tell her you're on your way home." I say then quickly walk away.

"Where were you tay?" The girls say.

"Some guy wanted me to ya know and he had a girlfriend and i have a boyfriend so.."

"Did you tell him off?"

"Of course. But I think I have an idea for a song!"

"Did anyone ever tell you that you have a habit of getting song idea from conversations all the time?" Sel cracked.

"Yes a few times actually haha." 

Then we go get more drinks and dance more. By the end of the night even though I hate to admit it I'm pretty wasted. So Abi drives us home since she stopped drinking awhile ago. once I stumble inside I take my shoes right off and write the song I got the idea for at the club. Soon I pass out on my couch in my party dress and red lipstick (see what I did there lol).

Ed's POV: 

After a long adventurous night with the guys I'm sitting on my couch watching some tv. As I flick through channels there is something about Tay on, so I watch. The head line? Taylor cheating on Ed? Details to come. Then there it is a picture of tay with some guy about to kiss her and he has his hands on her.

"What the hell?"

A/N: Drama! So this was an interesting chapter. And sorry for the clifhanger. But this was getting pretty dull tbh. Anyway leave some feedback! Thanks!