Chapter 27- Welcome! To the Red Tour!

Taylor's POV 

I sit in my dressing room while my team does my hair and makeup. I listen as Ed flawlessly preforms his set and before I know it I'm being pushed to get on the lift. I assume my position as the lift slowly rises up. I hear the thousands of people screaming. And then I start singing: I'm walking fast through the traffic lights, busy streets and busy lives and all we know is touch and go. After preforming state of grace it was time for my welcoming. I walked along the stage staring up and looking at each one of my amazing fans. Tears skimed my eyes as this was my favorite sight in the world. I then realized I should probably start talking.  "Well Good Evening, This is the part that I’ve been looking forward to for a very long time, cuz this is the part where I say to you Omaha Nebraska welcome to the very first night of the RED TOUR. So I’m gonna try to be cool about it, I’m gonna pretend like I’m not absolutely bouncing off the walls but this is the first time anyone will see the show. Look at all this, Look at you, you look good! And there are a lot of you. Thank you for hanging out tonight first of all. If I have seen you before, which I might have, because we really like playing in Omaha, it’s good to see you again, If I haven’t seen you before, It’s nice to meet you I’m Taylor. I write lots of songs about my feelings and I have a lot of feelings and so by you being here tonight, all 13,500 of you have opted in to hearing me sing songs about my feelings for the next two hours so thank you for that! Another thing about tonight, just to give you a heads up since this is the first place I’ve ever played, there’s going to be a lot of one particular color that you’re gonna see a lot. You’re gonna see it on microphones, fingernails and shoes :) and like on lights and stuff all kinds of stuff and you might wonder to yourself man that’s a lot of one color, what’s with the one color. And I will explain it to you now because the way that I see emotion, I kind of compare them to colors. For me Blue is sad, to me like yellow and gold is like comfort and warmth. There’s this one color that defines a lot of the emotions that I’ve been writing about lately, really great emotions like frustration, anger, jealousy, falling in love, falling out of love, heartbreak, all that good stuff. and you know I read about that stuff so much that I even named an entire album after it and I even went so far as to name an entire WORLD TOUR after it, because ladies and gentleman boys and girls colors that define the emotions that shape up and teach us things, I think there’s one color that represents the most important ones, and that color is RED" Then I preformed Red and many other songs and did many speechs to go along with the songs. I was having the most amazing night. Then during 22 it was time to make my way to the b-stage for my wild card song, EHC, Begin Again, and sparks fly. I decide to preform I Almost Do tonight. Then it was time for EHC. I introduced Ed and we hugged. He asked if I was "good to go" and i nodded. Then we sang the beautiful song that started this magical relashionship flawlessly. Before I knew it we were finishing WANEGBT. Me and the dancers and crew bowed and I rushed backstage to change for club red. I ran to Club Red meeting my ginger haired boyfriend along the way. For the hour we met some really amazing fans, took pictures, signed a ton of stuff, and just had a blast with the awesome people. As we layed in bed that night Ed and I couldn't help but talk about how great every second of the show was. I  fell asleep that night on my bus feeling happier than I've felt in quite some time.

A/n: Hey hope you enjoyed! Please leave some feedback for me! Thanks for 3.3K reads and 179 votes! And all the awesome comments! There is only going to be 1 more chapter, but it will be SUPER SUPER long. So it might be awhile before i update. Please go follow my instagram @thebestdaywithswift . I'm so close to 1K on there so any follows would be so appreciated! Thanks so much I love you all!